HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Watched the 1st half
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Watched the 1st half
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: October 17, 2011 11:17PM

as soon as Queerchez scored on a QB sneak first time in the red zone I turned off the tv, and went to bed. Essentially the game was over. The Jets can score in the red zone we can't, and I dont think ever will. This team is beyond garbage, And I refuse to watch such filth on tv while knowing all along my team has no chance vs a high school team that is well coached and disciplined. The dolphins have to be the worst team I have seen under perform in I can't remember when, and they need to be torn apart and methodically put back together. This will take years, and in the meantime I refuse to watch garbage on tv. I can't tell you you how much watching or trying to watch this team has become when you know something bad is about to happen, and it does then well you know same old sorry ass dolphins. How can I or any other fan continue without fail to watch a team that finds news ways to lose every week. We deserve much better, and until we get that the dolphins should be blacked out on everyone's television at home as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Watched the 1st half
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 18, 2011 02:33AM

Lol, this is just the pain we must endure this season to get a future HOF QB named Luck, it's worth it

Re: Watched the 1st half
Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: October 18, 2011 04:26AM

The pain will make everything alright. Enjoy the sights and sounds of football and don't get caught up in that small statistic called the score.

We wil eventually get back to being a football team.

When people use the phrase "slow motion train wreck" they are talking about the 2011 Miami Dolphins in warp speed.

A train wreck that lasts 6 months.

Go Miami!!!

SUCK FOR LUCK!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.