Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          RB D Thomas,CB V Davis, and OLB K Misi out for game..Damn!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
RB D Thomas,CB V Davis, and OLB K Misi out for game..Damn!
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 01, 2011 01:48PM

According to NFL.com all three players are a no go for the game on Sunday, Vontae and Daniel THomas didnt even travel with the team to San Diego.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2011 01:50PM by Crowder52.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RB D Thomas,CB V Davis, and OLB K Misi out for game..Damn!
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: October 01, 2011 02:34PM

all aboard the suck for luck train

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 01, 2011 03:05PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> all aboard the suck for luck train

Berk- you know i cant get on board a train to quit, nor do I believe Henne is the problem of this team at this point. I think he is gonna be a good Qb, and the thought of letting him go after this year, would be just another mistake in the long history of mistakes. The one thing all Superbowl winning franchises have in common is stability and being in a the same system for longer helps all organizations and players IMO. And I do not believe going nuclear with the team and staff gets us any closer to winning a superbowl. If Sparano and the team are so bad it forces the hand then i understand, but I belive you have to let teams and players grow into systems and correct mistakes and that takes a certain amount of time for that progression to work and being longstanding. But hell what do i know, but I know that the unknown isnt neccessarily a better outcome then what you know. Letting teams coaches and systems develop seem to be an underrated philosophy, but that is the same with life, many give up just before success to start over... Just my 2 cents

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 01, 2011 05:46PM

This is going to be a bloodbath. You guys who are blacked out will be happy you missed the game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.