HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Sparano if you can read this...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Sparano if you can read this...
Posted by: Deigol090 ()
Date: September 21, 2011 02:39PM

If there is a way you can read this or have it read here this is for you.

Your not the greatest HC or person in the world, however you work hard and do your best to your ability.

Your a fine family man and you know your football, now get your ass back on your high horse grab your men, and return to battle and do not return untill you have excersized your deamons and become a champion.

I don't always agree or like you, you fist pumping machine, but damnit I'm stuck with you and as my teams HC I got your back, and all I ask in return is to bring me some W's on GAMEDAY, and a championship.

What are you waiting for........... FOR HONOR FOR DOLPHIN FANS!!!!!smoking smiley Now GOhot smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sparano if you can read this...
Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: September 21, 2011 04:40PM

To add I do not hate you Coach, you do allot in the community, you seem to care about the team, the players and I am sure you are doing everything you can to win... But please go ruin some other team and leave ours alone...

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 21, 2011 06:13PM

Shouldn't the title be "If you read this" instead of "If you CAN read this...." (thus implying some illiteracy)?

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 22, 2011 02:24AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shouldn't the title be "If you read this" instead
> of "If you CAN read this...." (thus implying some
> illiteracy)?

No, I think that was accurate

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 22, 2011 04:45AM

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 22, 2011 05:23AM

ChyrenB--I agree, the topic is not worded very well at all. Nonetheless, the message to Sparano is there, and we must assume, that Sparano knows how most of the Dolphins fans feel about the teams lackluster play and current losing streak.

I have serious doubts whether Sparano has the ability to create a winning team. So much so that if it were up to me, I'd be negotiating with a new HC to take his place during the season. Moreover, I don't think we are "stuck" with him. The performance of the team, or lack thereof, has to be part of the coach's contract provisions. If it isn't shame on Ross.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.