HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Nic Grigsby
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Nic Grigsby
Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: July 27, 2011 03:55PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nic Grigsby
Date: July 28, 2011 11:35AM

I know a lot of more interesting things are going on now, but are you guys that cold on him?

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: July 28, 2011 01:35PM

I just know nothing about this guy other than a performance camp dramatically changed the way he looks.

Was that Biggest Loser?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: xynz ()
Date: July 28, 2011 03:37PM

Wow! I am really impressed with the way he runs within the blocking scheme. This is not a guy who produced by simply outrunning his college level competition: he did an excellent job of helping out his blockers, by running in a manner that forced the defenders to take angles through them. Many of these plays developed and flowed very quickly, which leads me to believe that he sets up the blocks without even consciously thinking about it.

Assuming he can take that innate ability to the next level (and he has an O-line that can open some holes for him), he could be something really special.

Date: August 02, 2011 10:15AM

Jose Rose expressed excitement over this guy and asked Sparano if he was curious to see more of him this preseason. Sparano replied, "Yeah I really am, Joe. He could be interesting to watch. A player like that can be real dynamic." He went on to say that he has good vision, can really run and has another gear that we haven't had around here in a while.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: August 02, 2011 01:18PM

Keep in mind, only Thomas and Grigsby have been allowed to practice among the RB. Hilliard, Bush, and Sheets get to start practicing Thursday. In particular, it will be interesting to compare Grigsby to Sheets.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 02, 2011 01:37PM

Nice to have the added speed this year. He ran a 4.3 so he can fly. Now we'll have Bush who is a 4.4 guy....Marshall who is around 4.4 and said to be visibly quicker and impressive from trom a quick twitch aspect....on takeoff.

Clyde Gates who is a 4.3 guy and Sheets who is a 4.4 or better hopefully.

We are finally putting together a team that is hard to cover for defenses and a D that can cover better....Edds, Burnette, Dansby etc.

If our line is as good as I think it is, Henne may be in a situation where the running game takes off some pressure and puts him in 3rd and short....and enough weapons in the passing game that will be next to impossible to cover all of them...thereby giving him more wide open targets.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.