HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Mark Ingram NOT a 1st round pick??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Mark Ingram NOT a 1st round pick??
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:41AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mark Ingram NOT a 1st round pick??
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:57AM

he still goes in the 1st I think--I am sure the Pats won't let him get out of the 1st round. I don't want him at 15 anymore (the knee issue just sealed it)

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: April 14, 2011 06:23AM

Ingram blows. Anyone who thought for a second we should land that POS deserves a night out with the sloth -- hangin out in the palm trees eating bad tuna.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 14, 2011 07:02AM

Pats wont take him. That is not their M.O.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: April 14, 2011 04:47PM

Like I said a month ago don't be surprised if Leshoure, maybe even Ryan Williams, is the first back taken.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: April 15, 2011 03:06AM

Who were the leading rookie rushers in 2010? Chris Ivory, Legarrette Blount, and Arian Foster. The perceived value of running backs has taken a major hit. And Ingram has some questions about it. If we don't draft him at 15, he could easily fall quite a ways.

Date: April 15, 2011 03:07AM

We should never take a RB within the first 2 rounds unless we have *multiple* picks in both rounds.

---------------------

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 15, 2011 08:44AM

I can just see the Pats taking Ingram and him becoming ALL-WORLD and bedevilling us for the next decade and instead of Brady beating the hell out of us, it will be the running of Ingram.

and then..........every once and awhile the Dolphin management will be asked to explain why we didn't take Ingram at 15 as most of the early mock draft boards had us doing.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: April 17, 2011 06:54AM

Even if Ingram was 100% healthy I wouldn't take him at #15. I'd wait to draft a RB until at least the 3rd or 4th round. Ingram is simply too slow...I'd rather see a guy with serious speed like, for example; Mario Fannin as our #2 runner behind Bown. Then maybe we try to replace Cobbs as the 3rd down back/KR/PR with another fast guy drafted in the 5th or 6th round.

I'd stick to QB or WR with #15.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: April 17, 2011 10:45AM

Date: April 17, 2011 11:52AM

This. ^

That is a fact.

---------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2011 11:53AM by Aqua&Orange.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 17, 2011 08:48PM

Date: April 18, 2011 02:38AM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: April 18, 2011 03:39AM

Lets just trade every pick this year for next year picks, then next year take every number one option at all our needs!! lol yeah! Including but no limited to Luck, the best RB,WR,OT,OL,FS,OLB,NT.

Of course we would have to use our comp 7th round this year though. Use it on a Guard. lol. We be alright another crap season, with like 3 first round draft picks, a couple second, some third round, a couple 4th rounders, maybe 2 fith rounds.

Man that would be the coolest thing ever!

Date: April 18, 2011 03:41AM

Could you imagine having 6 or 7 picks in the first three rounds. It's like heaven. Your could take just about every QB lol you couldnt lose out then lol.

Date: April 18, 2011 04:16AM

Mia1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could you imagine having 6 or 7 picks in the first
> three rounds. It's like heaven. Your could take
> just about every QB lol you couldnt lose out then
> lol.

The thing is they are still a very good Fottball team. Belichick truly amazes me sometimes.

Date: April 18, 2011 04:25AM

Well exactly. Treasure you just said in another post the Pats have luxery picks. Well they need to keep thier o-line strong, so expect some O-line being drafted. They also need a WR, so instead of drafting a QB by moving up, they might go after one of the WR's.

I still think they are going to trade up. You can't just keep trading down every year as much as they have been. Eventually you have to pull the trigger on somthing.

They also need LB help, so in the first instead of drafting Brady's replacement, they might nab a WR, and a LB.

Which would suck. Then on the two second rounders, one might be traded. I think they go Guard,and Guard.

Either way they go, it could really f.ck us in the draft with what they pick.

Date: April 18, 2011 04:28AM

Them having all them picks is one reason why I feel we need to forgo the QB in the first, and stock up as many picks as we can, by trading down as many times as we can.

We need to get 2 second round picks this year, and if at all possible retain a late first round pick, or if anything a third round, second and late first.

We need to shore our O-line and get a Speedy RB and another CB,FS,OLB,NT, and take a QB later in this draft.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2011 04:28AM by Mia1.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.