Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Who was the best QB that played for the miami Dolphins since Dan Marino Retired?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Who was the best QB that played for the miami Dolphins since Dan Marino Retired?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:09AM

Poll
Who was the best QB that has played for the miami dolphins since dan marino retired?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
22 votes were received.
Jay Fiedler 5

23%
Ray Lucas 0

0%
Joey Harrington 1

5%
Gus Frerrotte 1

5%
Brian Griesse 1

5%
Dante Culpepper 0

0%
Trent Green 0

0%
Chad Pennington 12

55%
Chad Henne 1

5%
Damond Huard 1

2%

I put as many as i could remember. Im curious as to what everybody thinks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who was the best QB that played for the miami Dolphins since Dan Marino Retired?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:10AM

The two Chads first then Jay Fiedler.

Re: Who was the best QB that played for the miami Dolphins since Dan Marino Retired?
Date: March 10, 2011 10:24AM

Now between the 2 chads pick a winner and vote the best

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:35AM

Pennington, Fiedler, Frerotte...in that order.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:37AM

Pennington was the only one who could hold his own and win games for us. Feidler stunk, might have been gutsy but he stunk. Threw as many int's as td's. We had some winning seasons but you could thank the D for that.

Date: March 10, 2011 10:43AM

I know we beat the seashawks in the playoffs with fiedler...but who was the QB the year we beat the colts in the playoffs. Ive drawn a blank.

Anybody remember?

Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:47AM

My votes for Griese, he only had 5 starts with us, but had 5 Tds, 6 ints and just short of 1000 yards in those starts with his only targets being Chambers and Ricky, Randy McMicheal would be a distant 3rd. I think he could have thrived here had he stayed and gotten another receiver to catch... then again we've said that about alot of our QB's.

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:49AM

Penny hands down.......now as far as longevity............

Posted by: BobT ()
Date: March 10, 2011 11:41AM

Pennington, but his tenure was too short. Fiedler, despite his limitations, and stubborn desire to try to make throws he wasn't physically capable of, would be second. After that...drinking smiley

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 10, 2011 01:19PM

Henne, of course.

Date: March 10, 2011 01:36PM

Who voted for Joey Harrington? confused smiley

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: March 10, 2011 02:53PM

We beat the colts w feidler. Seahawks was with mArino

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: March 10, 2011 07:42PM

Fiedler was a tough son of a b*tch! He may have made stupid throws but IMO he and Penny are tied. Somebody up there mentioned Henne????? WTF?!?!?! are you serious?

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: March 11, 2011 02:25AM

Penny is about it. Fiedler was tough but stupid does not get you far in the nfl. Fiedler was bad goods when we got him, why the hell would you fall in love w/ someone elses 3rd string qb and make him your starter. He was what he was and that was wasted time. I thought Brian Griese could have done some things if the staff had backed him.

Date: March 11, 2011 02:41AM

mizzou15 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fiedler was bad
> goods when we got him, why the hell would you fall
> in love w/ someone elses 3rd string qb and make
> him your starter.

You mean like A.J.Feeley? Cleo Lemon? Seems we didn't learn our lesson.

Was Thigpen the 3rd stringer in KC?

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: March 11, 2011 04:00AM

I would like to write in Henne

Date: March 11, 2011 04:18AM

I'm still wondering WHO voted for Joey Harrington.

Date: March 11, 2011 05:28AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We beat the colts w feidler. Seahawks was with
> mArino

OK gotcha.

Date: March 11, 2011 05:31AM

I still remember that colts playoff game......Lamar smith going crazy and rushing for like 200 yards. Best game of lamar smiths career i think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.