HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Don't you guys notice
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Don't you guys notice
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 02, 2011 11:12AM

the fact that not only was there not one dropped pass but the Patsies made some incredible stretch out catches, particularly by the Tight end.

We had one incredible stretch out catch by Devon Bess but a whole lot of bounce offs as well as the first pass from Henne which Brandon Marshall let the Pats LITERALLY TAKE OUT OF HIS BELLY BEFORE THEY PUT HIM DOWN ON THE GROUND.

But all I read on this board is Henne Sucks, Thiggy sucks. They both suck.

Do I ever read, our receiving corps sucks? No.

Now Marlon Moore and Roberto Wallace, our subs, were catching passes thrown to them. But don't let me get started on the coaching./

But again, you guys believe that if a pass is not completed, it's the quarterback's fault.

No way I'm gonna change you. You don't even think about the receivers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Don't you guys notice
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: January 02, 2011 11:38AM

I read yesterday that Wes Welker was leading the NFL in dropped passes coming into today's game.

NE has actually had a lot of dropped balls this season. Brady is just much more consistent and thus can overcome them. Henne has one or two bad throws fore very good one, so of course it's more difficult for Miami to overcome those mistakes.

Date: January 02, 2011 11:50AM

Well, maybe that's why I didn't see one from the Patriots because Wes didn't play today.

But........the point is that the Pats have a lot more to their team in terms of being able to drop a pass or two here or there than can we come back from such dropped passes.

Still, fans on this board say "Henne sucks," "Thigpen sucks." Only the Quarterbacks suck, not the rest of the team.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: January 02, 2011 12:23PM

I'm not saying only the QB sucks.....there are plenty of no talented - paycheck first attitude clowns on this team.....BUT NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF HEART OR PRIDE TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THIS TEAM!

Date: January 02, 2011 12:25PM

I know that there are a few rational posters on the board like you, Phinkiss, but not many.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: January 02, 2011 12:28PM

It's not only the QB, however I do think Henne is a bad quarterback.

I don't think he's beyond hope, so if he's the QB again next year I will still cheer for him and hope the light comes on.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: January 02, 2011 02:35PM

I liked when Marlon Moore ducked when a pass came to him, and it him in the helmet. And I liked when Mickey Shuler let a pass hit him in the facemask.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 02, 2011 04:31PM

I just think great players make everyone around them better.

Football starts and ends with the QB. Brady makes a bunch of midgets and castoffs, and so-so college players look like pro-bowlers.

We need a great QB and he will make everyone better. EVERYONE.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.