HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A sad ending for a couple of very good contributors
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
A sad ending for a couple of very good contributors
Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: December 27, 2010 06:28PM

Ronnie and Ricky both have a good chance of having played their last game in Miami, and I find it sad that they had to exit with a game as disastrous as that. The coaching staff and players around them should be ashamed they didn't put in a better effort, and worked a little harder, to send these guys off with a win.

I for one would love to see Ricky come back as our 3DRB. As for Ronnie, I think he's lost too much with his foot injury, and he just doesn't have the same explosive step and cut that he had early in his career. Signing him to the money he's going to request(and probably get from another team), would be a mistake. Draft a RB in the mid rounds of the draft, or sign someone like D. Williams. Ronnie just isn't a premier back anymore and I think Ricky is a better change of pace back than he is, even with Ricky being a member of the AARP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2010 06:28PM by Odenn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A sad ending for a couple of very good contributors
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 27, 2010 06:35PM

Sad but true. I loved thus duo. When one got tired you put the other one in. Another need (rb) for next draft

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.