HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Time to Clean House.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Time to Clean House.
Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:10AM

It was obvious that many players quit at the end of the game and Sparano has way of getting us to the Super Bowl. Many of the players were not playing hard and if they could not see Henne is a turd, they all need to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Time to Clean House.
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:12AM

we quit at home every game except one.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:18AM

Yeah, Henne threw what ultimately turned out to be the game winning interception today but he had a lotta help at losing this game.

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:21AM

psalm462 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was obvious that many players quit at the end
> of the game

Who? Looked to me like Carpenter was the only one to quit. Had the defense quit, the game would have ended with ball in bill possession. It didn't. Granted, the D didn't play their best game but the never quit.

> and Sparano has way of getting us to
> the Super Bowl.

Huh?

Many of the players were not
> playing hard and if they could not see Henne is a
> turd, they all need to go.

33/45 for 276 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. Hardly worthy of taking blame for this debacle.

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 12:28PM

Ricky Williams on the last pass in the flats made no attempt to get out of bounds. There was no hussle and fire. The hurry up to the line call where Henne ends up calling the time out was the nail in the coffin to me.

Carpenter just had a bad day and there was nothing to say about that, cuase he has been clutch all year.

And my post was supposed to say that Saprano will not lead us to a SuperBowl. I was just so pissed after watching this game, that I miss typed.

As for Henne, all you guys love stats. I have one stat for you, 7-7 and another year out of the playoffs. How about that?! He will always have us at that level and your blind if you think otherwise.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 12:43PM

Don't worry boys and girls, the firings are a comin.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 12:48PM

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 19, 2010 12:50PM

dolfan1 Wrote:
> Don't worry boys and girls, the firings are a
> comin.

Yeah, time for "spit face" Cowher. He should be able to motivate.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 19, 2010 12:53PM

yes clean house and fumigate and bring in cowher, what the hell he can't do any worse

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:14PM

I'm ready for a real coach. Bring in Cowher and pay him well. Henne, Henning, Sparano have had a chance. It's just not working past mediocre.

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:21PM

I say It is Time for our Cheerleader Coach and his Offensive Staff to go.. I left the game listened to the post game and this guy was actually trying to play for a Field Goal on the next to last drive... They asked him about the WC call on 2nd and 10 and he said well our line to make was the 40 so we wanted a few yards.... What???? You are a Joke and so is your buddy Henning....

Date: December 19, 2010 01:26PM

Predictions....no what I was told in the skybox today. I'm now sitting at the airport ready to board going back to Connecticut. Trust me, Henning is done in 3 weeks and sporano maybe joining him. There will be meetings at the end of the season and Ross expects answers as we will see several heads roll. Nolan I heard might accept a HC job which is bad news. It's amazing how football is just a job to these guys. Just like you and I. If there is better opportunities. People take them. We the fans are the ones who get hurt. My source also thinks we still are not in a great draft position. We need to get rid of Ronnie brown and Williams when they are productive enough to have worth. It's such a game trying to get all the right pieces to work. My learning from the backend of this business this weekend was an eye opener. It's really just a business. Have a winning team sell shirts and seating etc. Have a shit club and lose money. Wayne was smart to sell when he did. It wil take Ross many years to recoup. And don't get me started on florid real-estate the prime reason I came here, water front is cheap, want to make money in realestate buy it in the next few years on the water. Won't ever be this cheap in our lifetime.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:28PM

If you're going to do it, do it now. There is no point to play out the season watching Sparano, Henne and Henning stink it up for another two weeks.

We know what we got. Put someone else in charge of the offense and give Thigpen a shot with a full week to prepare.

And yeah, the real estate market is awful right now. Trying to unload a beachfront condo. Good luck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2010 01:30PM by (R/J)ay.

Date: December 19, 2010 01:31PM

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: December 19, 2010 03:25PM

"We need to get rid of Ronnie brown and Williams when they are productive enough to have worth"

Doesn't your "source" know both are FA's next year Einstien?

Date: December 19, 2010 04:11PM

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: December 19, 2010 07:25PM

Date: December 20, 2010 02:10AM

Phinsfan2 Wrote:
> dolphaholic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "We need to get rid of Ronnie brown and
> Williams
> > when they are productive enough to have worth"
> >
> > Doesn't your "source" know both are FA's next
> year
> > Einstien?
>
>
> Yeah....I read that as a typo....think he meant we
> NEEDED to get rid....
>
> Makes more sense. Now they are old and done and
> have zero value in a trade.

Yes, that what I meant I typed that in the airport on my iPhone, yes that's what I meant. "when they have value".

Which heads roll, look for Ross to bring in his own people. He likes big names, so chuckie etc. Though chuckie might be going to San Fran.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.