Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This is for Welead, Mia1, Chatafkup.....Brandon Marshall has this to say to you....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
This is for Welead, Mia1, Chatafkup.....Brandon Marshall has this to say to you....
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 09, 2010 10:08AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is for Welead, Mia1, Chatafkup.....Brandon Marshall has this to say to you....
Date: November 09, 2010 10:11AM

Re: This is for Welead, Mia1, Chatafkup.....Brandon Marshall has this to say to you....
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: November 09, 2010 11:25AM

Nice article. Thanks.

BM is saying all the right things. He might have had some problems in DEN, but always tried to be a team player.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 09, 2010 11:25AM

Do you realize Marshall is, in a nice way, calling out the other wide receivers, the offensive line, the offensive coordinator, and the overall organization? I have no issue with what he said. I just wonder if those mentioned are listening.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: November 09, 2010 11:43AM

HAHA whatever A & O .....I watch every game and see the great plays and blatant inconsistencies that lead me to make my own conclusion(s). I may not be the fantastic football analyst as yourself and have 2000+ posts since I probably have a life, but I know football and I know we are in for some trouble if this lack of heart continues.

Brandon is an amazing receiver and has made some awesome catches that makes me happy he is ours. He has also dropped some easy catches, so he must be including himself under that microscope.

Don't lump me in with those other two guys you mentioned....that is an insult.

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: November 09, 2010 12:54PM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you realize Marshall is, in a nice way, calling
> out the other wide receivers, the offensive line,
> the offensive coordinator, and the overall
> organization? I have no issue with what he said.
> I just wonder if those mentioned are listening.

Of coarse he is. Let's hope it works.smileys with beer

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 09, 2010 03:27PM

A & O, I have learned that I'm just wasting my time. But thank you for quoting Brandon Marshall for saying everything I've been preaching on this board. And for saying the same thing, I was accused of "going overboard."

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 04:29PM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 04:47PM

Im taking the higher road and not posting what I want to in response to this JOKERS crap.

Thank you JC for giving me solid advice.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 04:51PM

What do you expect a teammate to do?

Reality is he hasn't shown he can make the throws in the clutch or touch passes

have there been drops? Yes , but other have this also

Fact is he has not connected in the red zone

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: November 09, 2010 05:01PM

Quote" Because of that our staff takes an already conservative power running philosophy to ridiculous levels in order to protect the development of a neophyte QB."

Good Point.

Unfortunately, Miami has been a power running team for the last 10 years due to sh*tty coaches, bad play calling and INCONSISTENT WEAK QB'S.

Date: November 09, 2010 05:05PM

We need Scott Linehan back.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.