HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          On second thought
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
On second thought
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: October 25, 2010 02:01PM

screw the Stealers and their arrogant coach he did not want to even take questions after his team stole a victory from the Dolphins. Tomlin tou're an arrogant prick who would rather cheat than win fairly because you and you're team have a thug mentality. The way you ran off of the field afterward told me every thing I need to know about you and your team. You're both low class scum bags and cheaters. In a way I would like to make the playoffs and have another shot at the Stealers. Now I don't think we will. However if we get in the payback Tomlin is a balck female dog brother. The ref who made the call was from Pittsburgh had he been from Florida we win I beleive. Ok this is what I want now To get on a roll make the playoffs and face the Stealers again. They had some injuries yesterday and I want another shot at that team and their arrogant coach.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: On second thought
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: October 25, 2010 02:29PM

Or you can just go beat up Tomlin?

Date: October 25, 2010 03:27PM

No we can exact revenge on that team of cheaters.

Date: October 26, 2010 12:23PM

the Stealers are always the luckiest team in the leauge.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 26, 2010 01:32PM

Hey, pull back. Look at it this way. If it had happened the reverse way with us and we had gotten a chance to kick the winning field goal instead of the other team getting the ball back on a touchback with a 2 point lead and an opportunity to run out the clock, would you be saying that we ought to be ashamed of ourselves for allowing the win?

Would you be suggesting that we should, to keep our honor, intentionally fumble the ball back to them to give them another shot at making the go-ahead field goal?

Would you be saying that Sparano was a dog for taking what the refs gave him?

I think the refs cheated because they are in the pocket of gamblers but I don't think the Pittsburgh Steelers are in on it. Gamblers don't bring the whole universe into their bribes. They only bribe who is necessary and that if the refs.

They are the ones who ought to be investigated.

Date: October 26, 2010 02:01PM

Your point is well taken however how do we reverse the wrong.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 26, 2010 02:11PM

We can't. We got screwed. There is nothing we can do. The best we can hope for is for the NFL to make an admission by discliping the refs and more importantly institute a rule change that when the ball is on the ground, possession is determined first and then whether there was a fumble second, no matter how damn sure the ref is that either it wasn't a fumble or that it was a touchdown before the fumble.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: October 26, 2010 03:30PM

Tell us how you really feel.

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: October 27, 2010 03:51PM

I am just glad I did not see that ref in the streets of South Florida after that game, or I may be locked up right now..... LOL

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 28, 2010 03:55AM

SouthFlPhinFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am just glad I did not see that ref in the
> streets of South Florida after that game, or I may
> be locked up right now..... LOL

LOL...............There are a whole lot of people who feel that way in miami.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.