Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The perfect thread for all of us to chime in on for the post game this week.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The perfect thread for all of us to chime in on for the post game this week.
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: October 25, 2010 10:20AM

Im not sure how many other times this has been mentioned but here is my thought's after this game which we should have won.

Well I start at AGAIN our offense, which one thing really bothers me more than the rest I will mention, and this is that.

1: Brandon Marshall, who only has one td in 6 games is the most waisted talented wr to date on any team next to Marques Colston.

I forgot we had him on our team yesterday? Sad I know I mean isnt he the highest paid for a reason, and yet the least thrown to yesterday.

Which brings me to my next point, which is play calling, and on both sides of the field.

Starting with offense, If I see another conservative crappola bs game plan I might personally fly to where Dan Henning lives and on game day slip him alot of Ex-lax so he miss's the game.

Ive beaten that dead horse enough GOOD RIDDENCE Henning and never look back.

Mike Nolan, I said blitz blitz blitz blitz blitz blitz BLITZ jesus BLITZ, we have one of the best Dlines to bring heat, we pressured Rothlisberger alot with our front 4, and when we brought the blitz it mostly worked well. HOWEVER we didnt bring it enough, and again we are getting burned in the middle of the field by the slot wr or TE for punishing gains.

Mike Nolan your defense rocks when you bring creative blitz's just watch them, so please don't stop bringing them when its 3rd down, because I guarantee if we saw that blitz he brings 3 more times yesterday we would have won.

Im really starting not to like Nolan.

Thirs and the most important factor of why we lost is simple. When we scored our only lonely TD I said we HAVE TO GO FOR THE TWO POINT CONVERSION IT IS A MUST, I screamed it at all the Steelers fan's who where all over the place that you will win because our IDIOT HEAD coach YET AGAIN....... blew a HORRIBLE call to kick the extra point.

Down by two what the F..ck is one point going to do, INEXCUSABLE, and because we didnt at least attempt to tie the game we lost.

The ironic part is Sparano's ignorant Arse has the best excuse in the world to crutch around on which is the BS but correct call made with the fumble.

What I see is a team that has enough talent to be the best team in the league except for a dominate center and a play making safty, and the speedster wr we let go in the offseason.

Our coaching will never allow this team to shine plain and simple.

Thats the biggest problem is coaching the god damn team. Sparano your fired get the f.ck out of here your a idiot who doesnt learn.

You got the spunk, and the look but you lack the mentallity to make a statement, every statement game EVERY GOD DAMN TIME its time for our team to put the foot down your ignorant dumb a.. ruin's it with the DUMBEST of call's or no calls.

We need a NEW OC, AND HC, and if Nolan continues this god damn 4-3 bs lineup which get's ripped for big yards all the time then a new DC as well.

I am DEAD on in my oppinion on this one fellas and Im sorry its the truth, but seriously.

One more thing Henne will never become a great qb. He is just another Pennington but besides his arm being the factor of not going into hall of fame, it will be Henne's brain, because he is dumb as a box of rocks, or our coaching staff is feeding him poo-poo, either way he isnt bad, but isnt great which means average with a great arm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The perfect thread for all of us to chime in on for the post game this week.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 25, 2010 10:32AM

Brandon who? I thought the same thing!! Dont worry we will trade him to the Jets or Patriots next year...why? because we are boneheads. Hell half the patriots are from Miami.

Re: The perfect thread for all of us to chime in on for the post game this week.
Posted by: g_fish55 ()
Date: October 26, 2010 07:39AM

why do you think we would trade him? I honestly can't see that happening. It would be a tremendously boneheaded move that would most likely tip me over the edge on becomming a colts fan. ( I chose the colts because I know D.Clark he grew up not far from where i live in Livermore.)

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: October 26, 2010 07:44AM

He was joking around I think.

Date: October 26, 2010 07:49AM

i hope so but someone, i think it was him not for sure though, made a comment before about getting rid of marshall next year

"It's been fun to get the reaction of visiting coaches to the color of their locker room. Most don't notice it, but those that do are in trouble. . . . When I talk to an opposing coach before a game and he mentions the pink walls, I know I've got him. I can't recall a coach who has stirred up a fuss about the color and then beat us.” Hayden Fry

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 26, 2010 10:38AM

I was joking about getting rid of marshall, but this team does stupid moves and wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Date: October 26, 2010 11:00AM

alright well thats my fault for the misunderstanding then and i appologize.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.