HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          F the NFL
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
F the NFL
Posted by: DolfanMike ()
Date: October 24, 2010 11:24AM

I'm getting so sick of the NFL. The favotusm to certain team, the incompetant/partial refs, the hoodlums who play the and admit that they try to injure other players.

The game is starting to lose all class. Whatever brings in the money I guess.

I spent some time watching the NLCS this year. Even with the errant calls, no team seemed to unfairly have an advantage. Why is the NFL different?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F the NFL
Posted by: KC FinFan ()
Date: October 24, 2010 11:29AM

When I saw the fumble into the End-zone, I jumped off my couch and was excited because of the replay and the Dolphins coming out of the pile with the ball. During the commercial break, I got a sick feeling in my stomach, that it wouldn't be called that way.

Why do you think the ref took as long as he did to announce the call, because someone had to come up with a reason not to give it to the Dolphins

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: October 24, 2010 11:32AM

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: October 24, 2010 11:35AM

The FIX has been in for quite a while - I mean NE got several cheap Super Bowls with the Tuck, and bogus PI calls, no holds called protecting Bardy boy, and etc. etc.

The NFL notoriously protects certain "players" like Tommy Bardy for one reason only - $$$ and payola. Bob "picks his nose and wipes it on his wife" Craft threatened to move the Patsies and was awarded all kinds of benefits along with supposed "championships." Of course he got a swank new stadium as well.

We all know the Pats were a doormat franchise and now through genetic engineering, HGH, various and sundry cheatring, every possible scheduling break, they're one of the most valuable franchises...

Yea. It's really that simple. It's about $$$.

But is that really any surprise???

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: October 24, 2010 11:40AM

Yeah when he blew that whistle so early I was cursin the TV. I am not a pro ref and I know that you let the play finish and then you blow your stupid whistle... what did you not think you would get a chance to blow it? oh yeah you blew it alright you bastard.

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: October 24, 2010 12:26PM

When the ref walked off and said "the ruling on the field is a TD" while there was a scrum going on for the ball....I knew we were getting screwed.

I agree...I'm nearly done with the NFL. I have the sunday ticket and watch a lot of football on sundays and have never seen a team CHEATED as much as the Dolphins.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 24, 2010 01:05PM

I agree about pro sports being fixed. The money was on the steelers side, but the phins covered. It's all about money, don't get yourself all excited about this crap. It's just " entertainment". Look at it this way, whoever goes to the bowl this year won't be there next year, you know it's not us this year so we have a chance next year.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 24, 2010 01:12PM

That referee is a F'ing crook! This better be exposed for what it was, not some BS Big Ben, saying he really recovered the ball, total BS. Why would he blatantly lie unless he knows that his team stole the game. He didnt come close to recovering that ball. F the NFL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.