HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Put A Fork In Me...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Put A Fork In Me...
Posted by: Gatorphin ()
Date: October 04, 2010 07:58PM

Here I am, screaming and cussing at my flatscreen like some asylum refugee, frightening my poor little wife ... and for what? These gutless losers? I should have bet the house against the Dolphins on these last two games. You say the Fish has a perfect opportunity to wrest conrol of their division by beating their two most hated rivals at home? We should all know by now how this song is sung...AAAAHHHGGGHHH!!! This is SSSOOO predictable.

These ARE NOT the Miami Dolphins. As a matter of fact, I don't really think the Dolphins ever existed outside of the years of 1970-1974 and 1983-1985. Those were teams of character. Real men with REAL piss, vinegar and pesonality! Csonka, Kiick, Scott, Fernandez, Bounticonti, Anderson, Marino! Theses are men.

Only the putrid Dolphins could conduct themselves in such a disgraceful and embarassing manner. What a foul joke this garbage is. Has ANY NFL team given up as many junk TD's (pick-sixes, returns, etc) as we have in the last, say, ten years? Why is it, for God's sake that now matter how great an athlete is, once he puts on a Dolphin uniform that guy becomes a comedian?

My policy, by God, from now on is to Tivo these frickin' games. If they win...great; I'll record it to DVD for my library. If they lose I'll be ticked for 90 seconds instead of going through this torturous ceremony for three stinkin' hours! Quit stealing my time you Aqua a-holes!

In the meantime, all I can suggest is that this "organization" be ash-
canned so that we can try some new mojo (once again). Bill Cowher...SAFE US!!! Worth a try...I guess

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Put A Fork In Me...
Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:00PM

Posted by: Gatorphin ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:09PM

...and he always looked like he at least gave a damn as to what was going on in the game...

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:09AM

LOL,I feel your pain man. Jets or Raven this year...media wants the Jets so it will probably be them. The media always gets there way

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:12AM

good news we'll be bad enough to DRAFT RB MARK INGRAM grinning smiley

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:25AM

Mark Ingram is the man, though I hope for a QB honestly.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:30AM

-------------------------------------------------------
>

Put a fork in you? You just joined the board and are leaving the same day? Okay, bye confused smiley

>
> These ARE NOT the Miami Dolphins. As a matter of
> fact, I don't really think the Dolphins ever
> existed outside of the years of 1970-1974 and
> 1983-1985. Those were teams of character. Real men
> with REAL piss, vinegar and pesonality! Csonka,
> Kiick, Scott, Fernandez, Bounticonti, Anderson,
> Marino! Theses are men.
>

You do have a point there. Our roster hasn't seemed to collectively give a crap since those days. I've been criticized in the past on this board (rightly so) for being overly nostalgic about those days but we really seemed to care back then. I don't know if it's the sign of the times (i.e., we're all millionaires, who cares? Let's go hit the clubs on South Beach!) or what.

Bill Cowher...SAFE US!!! Worth a try...I
> guess

You also have a point here. We need to get Cowher in here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.