HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Kendall Langford
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Kendall Langford
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 15, 2010 03:46PM

The guy started for us at defensive end for 2 years 08and 09. He then gets cut and ends up on the Bronco's practice squad. Pat White Played in limited games last year yet he was not eligible for the practice squad. Someone help me out here what the hell is going on with the league are the rules different for QB's. Also in reading Langford's biography I did not realize he started almost 2 straight years for us so I think we will bw allright and the defensive end position until Odrick can recover. Their is also talk about signing Ryan Baker off of the practice squad again not a bad move seeing how Baker can play all over the line. The Langford situation puzzles me how can an almost 2 year full time starter be a practice squad player someone has got to have the answer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kendall Langford
Posted by: dolfans1 ()
Date: September 15, 2010 03:52PM

Are you sure you're not confusing Kendall Langford w/ Lionel Dotson? Langford was never cut by us. He was the starting DE last week opposite Odrick, and has been for the last 2 years. Dotson was the one cut by us and then resigned by us. He never started for us, and I don't think has appeared in any regular season games.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 15, 2010 03:59PM

wow you are really confused!

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 15, 2010 04:02PM

You might be right hell so many players have come and gone/ It is hard to keep track of them. I am sorry it is Dotson, but still he's been in the league 2 years what gives.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: September 15, 2010 04:41PM

You can be on a practice squad for 3 years. And it all has to do with how many times you are on the 45-man active game day roster. Lionel Dotson was with us for 2 years, but he was only active for a couple of games. The rest of the time, he was among the 8 inactive players each week. I believe that if you are active on game days at least 9 times, you are no longer eligible for the practice squad. That's why Pat White can't be on a practice squad.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: September 16, 2010 11:03AM

Whew! had me worried for a minute that Ireland went off the deep end!

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: September 16, 2010 11:23AM

Yeah I was like is guy on crack?

Or we all fooled, because Langford hadnt gone anywhere lol...

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: September 16, 2010 11:38AM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whew! had me worried for a minute that Ireland
> went off the deep end!

Too late man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.