HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Marvez: Most disgraceful offseason and Riskiest Trade
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Marvez: Most disgraceful offseason and Riskiest Trade
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 17, 2010 03:18AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marvez: Most disgraceful offseason and Riskiest Trade
Posted by: pvtfish ()
Date: July 17, 2010 08:47AM

kinda feels like marvez is hatin on the phins there a little bit dont it?

Posted by: DolfanMike ()
Date: July 17, 2010 08:59AM

He's got no reason to be hatin'. Except for for when Saban froze him out a few years back. But he wouldn't hold a grudge, would he?

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 17, 2010 09:43AM

I don't see it as hatin. I see it as pointing out the obvious. The column was a little bit of a boring read because all he did was point out the obvious. And Alex with a boring column is odd. He is usually one of the better NFL writers.

Yes, the Dolphins have turned into the Cincinnati Bengals of the South. And Yes there is some risk involved when trading for a guy with a history of off the field problems like Marshall.

Tell us something we don't know.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: July 17, 2010 12:08PM

We are not the Cinny Bungals of the south, we dont have a guy who changed his last name to 85, in spanish, because he has the mentality of a 12 year old, and thought it be cool, because then they would have to call me Ocho-Cinco.

We also don't have Cedric Benson as our RB, and we have a better overall team.

Our teams only prob is injury's, and aparantly the lack of smarts when it comes to drinking, and driving.

Ok we have had some baby momma dramma, but seriously. We dont have hold out's, we don't have guys being selfish, Porter was, and was booted.

Marshall, and Merling, is prob our most dramatic people, and even then, they have been keeping things in check for a little while at least.

Marshall has the contract he wanted, on a team that can compete, is clearly the number one, and has a new girl.

That to me says, no real reason to complain~!

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: July 17, 2010 01:58PM

except for merling, weren't all of these issues DUIs? The Bengals had a of deliberate criminals, people who would rob, steal, do drugs and beat women. that to me is a different kind of "bad" than drinking (totally legal) and being an idiot while drunk by deciding to drive. merling, if what he is claimed to have done is true, I put in a different category than the rest. now you can say that had the DUIs killed someone by driving drunk they are horrible people, but the fact remains they did not.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: July 17, 2010 05:04PM

Well put Mr Berkeley!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.