HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Life in the NFL
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Life in the NFL
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: May 19, 2010 08:12AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Life in the NFL
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: May 19, 2010 08:39AM

One of my Son's friends is a trainer. Worked for a Pro basketball team. Don't want to say which one, but some of the stories were unreal. I guess they can call it "Perks".

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: May 19, 2010 09:01AM

I don't care what you call it those women are all WHORES in the worst way, and are only out for money. Or the slight chance they might get pregnant, and get an instant sugar daddy. It's all wrong and pretty desperate if you ask me.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 19, 2010 09:33AM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ... Or the slight chance they might get
> pregnant, and get an instant sugar daddy. ....

What do you mean "slight" chance?

A few years ago someone (blogger I think) published a list of known illegitimate children with fathers in the NBA alone, and the list was a mile long. God knows how many kids are out there, who get real expensive baby clothes the first years of their lives, probably a top-of-the-line stroller too. Then after a short while dont' know their father any more than the average sports fan does.

edited for spelling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2010 10:04AM by JC.

Date: May 19, 2010 12:28PM

Yes the hardest day for some of these children is fathers day because they have no clue who in the hell he is. Just watch Maury, and see what in the hell goes on in his show. It is really quite depressing seeing how far the country has fallen morally speaking of course.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 19, 2010 04:11PM

Its been so long since Los Angeles has had a football team that I can't remember whether this happened at the Coliseum when the Rams were playing there or later when the Raiders were playing there.

But after the game (knowing me, probably a Dolphin game), I was walking out to the parking lot. Near an exit on the outside of the structure but inside the gate, I saw the biggest collection of beautiful women I had ever seen. Long story short, they were waiting for the NFL players to come out of the exit.

My sense was that these were not wives or girlfriends but women who were making themselves "available" in buffet fashion.

Wow! For a country boy like me, it was quite a sight. I couldn't believe it! I tell you that the individual beauties of these women would be more than a match for any Hollywood starlet movie call.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 19, 2010 07:56PM

hey we're all jealous and would trade places with these guys in a second if we could!

Date: May 20, 2010 02:59AM

Speak for yourself.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: May 20, 2010 05:19AM

You can speak for me Berk, I'm in

Date: May 20, 2010 08:52AM

speak for me too. I'm so in! lol

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 20, 2010 02:04PM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Speak for yourself.

really? you wouldn't want to be a rich famous pro athlete? wow you must have some job. it must be particularly great if you're home weekday afternoons watching "Maury"

Date: May 20, 2010 02:06PM

ha ha ha!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.