HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          One debate will be settled this year...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
One debate will be settled this year...
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 14, 2010 02:16PM

For 2 years everyone says Davone Bess is the next Wes Welker.

Well, just like Welker now Bess has a legut SUPERSTAR WR playing next to him. Bess...put up Welker like numbers and shut everyone up baby!!

Bess has his chance to be the next Wes Welker now! No excuses!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: One debate will be settled this year...
Posted by: dolphinman 2010 ()
Date: April 14, 2010 02:44PM

difference is the Pats get off the plane throwing the ball....phins will still be a run first offense I just don't see Bess getting the ball thrown his way as much as wes does

Excuses are tools of the incompetent...those who specialize in them rarely specialize in anythine else

Date: April 14, 2010 02:52PM

The numbers don't have to be exact obviously but at least in the same ballpark for the comparison to be legit.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: April 14, 2010 04:58PM

Marshall is such a deep & redzone threat he will make our WR & running game much better(if he stays in control)

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: April 14, 2010 05:34PM

legit challenge ... I agree with Mike, and expect Bess will perform.

2nd question is whether Ginn will get loose with best corner on Marshall, and add to the mix that Ginn will actually have someone who can play wr as a model to learn from.

Bottom line: Marshall is a Key center piece

I expect we have potential to look stronger at other wrs, TEs, RB and QB perfomance improvement due to having Marshall on board.

thumbs up I like it despite the high prce

Date: April 14, 2010 05:40PM

Alex Marvez is reporting Ginn's time in Miami is over. So I wouldn't think about it too much. I mean Marvez could be wrong, but he is stating it as pretty much fact.

So we will know for sure in a week but looks like Ginn is gone.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: April 15, 2010 09:02AM

I hope not, Ginn should be opposite of Marshall. Size, physicality, toughness and good speed (Marshall) next to world class speed and agility (Ginn) with Hartline (Good speed, toughness, agility and good hands) playing the slot and becoming the next Wes Welker. Our slowest receiver would be Marshall as 4.57, (Hartline 4.52 and Ginn 4.37)

Bess (4.71) can stay UNLESS we can package him in a trade (and others with picks thrown in) to move up into the lower first round and draft D. Thomas.

Teams would HAVE to double Marshall and would HAVE to keep the other saftey back to assist over the top with Ginn's speed. Leaving Hartline and Bess one on one with linebackers the entire game.

No matter what defenses do we would always have at least one WR in single coverage.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.