HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Just a Thought
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Just a Thought
Posted by: cedaphins ()
Date: March 27, 2010 11:48AM

To help the draft along, I think we bring in FS Atogwe from the Rams and check his shoulder out and make him a 5yr $25 mil with $12 mil. guaranteed offer. This make the Rams to do something before the draft instead of playing the waiting game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a Thought
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 27, 2010 11:50AM

Would LOVE to see us do that.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: March 27, 2010 02:47PM

there is a blog post in the herald today about why no one wants to do that--the rams want that to happen so they can just match. once 4/15 rolls around they no longer have the right of first refusal. I don't want to get locked into a bad contract the rams would never match just to get it done early. I'd rather wait, even if it means getting close to or after the draft. And hey, if Berry falls to us and we take him, we wouldn't need atagwe anyway

Date: March 27, 2010 03:33PM

No chance Berry falls to 12. And offer a fair deal for Atogwe, if the Rams match, so what. We gave it a chance at least and tried.

If the Rams match so be it, if they don't, he's ours. Im not gonna run my team in fear of the Rams. Offer what you think the best deal to offer is that is fair and reasonable. The Rams can do what they want from there.

Posted by: cedaphins ()
Date: March 28, 2010 10:35AM

That is what I mean. Why wait if we get him that is one less spot we have to draft and wait for him to mature.

Date: March 29, 2010 06:45AM

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: March 29, 2010 06:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.