HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          So I guess he was drunk...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
So I guess he was drunk...
Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: March 23, 2010 05:01PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I guess he was drunk...
Date: March 23, 2010 05:02PM

Basically that means there was a BAC check, which probably means the offense won't ever be downgraded to a simple traffic citation.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 23, 2010 05:47PM

And Ronnie's mom needs to shut up and stop playing the RACE card!

She has no clue what she is talking about

Date: March 23, 2010 05:48PM

It's his mom bro, mom's say whatever they think will help their baby boys. His mom is probably distraught and upset. People say things that aren't 100 percent intelligent under those stresses.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 23, 2010 06:10PM

OK...lets look at the facts.

The only "story" to be given so far was that he did poorly on a field sobriety test.

There has been no mention of ANY BAC test from anything I have read.

He was released "hours" after the arrest. This implies it was a short time but "hours" could mean anything.

If he was intoxicated the police department is obligated to keep him in jail until he blows a 0.0 so it doesn't sound like he was overly drunk if at all.

He was arrested on SUSPICION of DUI. He has not been formally charged with anything to my knowledge so it still could be dropped or reduced to a traffic violation...although there was an 1,100 dollar bond which leads me to believe was being charged for DUI....initially.

The police have released no info even after the AP filed the "right to know" paperwork. Usually it does not take this long to release info and it seems as though the PD is trying to cover up something even if it is just their asses.

Ronnie is recovering from surgery on a foot that may alter a field test.

I have heard people on here say they are going by the police report and he took a BAC test but I have seen no evidence of either. Please let me know if I have missed something that has been released.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 23, 2010 06:55PM

Allen's was better.

Allen, 31, was pulled over near Fifth Street and Alton Road and arrested at 3:37 a.m. Here's what police say happened: Allen, who was driving his white Lamborghini Gallardo, was trying to get onto a blocked MaCarthur Causeway, even though a detour sign had been put in place for cars to turn and take another route. Allen, who pulled up two feet away from a parked police vehicle. revved his engine and told an officer "I gotta get through."

After police told him that the causeway was closed, Allen again told the officer "You don't understand, I gotta get through." That's when police noticed a strong odor of alcohol and asked Allen to get out of the vehicle. He obliged, but after being asked three times.

Results from the breathalyzer administered registered Allen first at .152, and later at .167.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: March 24, 2010 02:12AM

Utterly stupid.

Date: March 24, 2010 04:20AM

Man, back in my younger dumber days, I would never have even approached a police officer while in that state. What, does he think because he's a ball player the cop will just ignore that he smells like a still?

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 24, 2010 09:07AM

Odenn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's his mom bro, mom's say whatever they think
> will help their baby boys. His mom is probably
> distraught and upset. People say things that
> aren't 100 percent intelligent under those
> stresses.

I got no problem with his MOM defending him. Just don't pull out the race card when you don't know the facts. That is what she did

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: March 25, 2010 04:37AM

two feet away from a parked police vehicle. revved his engine

smileys with beersmileys with beer
smileys with beersmileys with beer

If only he had a designated driver he could say what he wantrs from the passenger seat?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.