HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          11-5 Baby!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley11-5 Baby!!! hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 28, 2008 03:19PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley11-5 Baby!!! hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 03:39PM

smileys with beer

"Don't tell me about the pain, show me the baby." - BP

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: December 28, 2008 03:52PM

You nailed it and from long range (I believe before the regular season first game?).

For me, this year ranks up there with some of the best in Dolphin history.

I hope the reports of BP possibly leaving after the sale of the team are false.

I feel greatness comming for this organization in the upcomming years.

Chad is awesome.

Posted by: SigKash ()
Date: December 28, 2008 04:10PM

Freaking amazing!!!

My friends and I get together every Sunday and watch football, and one of them is a die-hard Pats fan. Needless to say, he was all excited after our their win. All I could say after our game was....hahahahhahahahahah, that has to be a deep burn.

I am so proud to be a dolphins fan right now, and think we have a great shot. All Hail Chad Pennington!

Posted by: runrickyrun34 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 05:09PM

Why would a Pats fan be disappointed? They have a extremely old team that had lots of injuries and basically a rookie QB and went 11-5. They will have easier schedule than us next year. Since we are in the PLAYOFFS!!!!

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: December 28, 2008 05:30PM

runrickyrun34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would a Pats fan be disappointed? They have a
> extremely old team that had lots of injuries and
> basically a rookie QB and went 11-5. They will
> have easier schedule than us next year. Since we
> are in the PLAYOFFS!!!!

But the Patriots will have a harder schedule than us next year. Afterall, they will have to play the AFC East Champions twice and we don't. YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH BABY!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 28, 2008 05:42PM

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 28, 2008 08:09PM

runrickyrun34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would a Pats fan be disappointed? They have a
> extremely old team that had lots of injuries and
> basically a rookie QB and went 11-5.

I'll field that one. Because they're spoiled rotten. They think they are entitled to a Super Bowl win every year. Believe me, I live amongst them.

Believe!!!
Posted by: miamid45 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 02:21PM

AFC East Champs!!hot smiley

NEXT: Ravens!!!!

MVP: Chad Pennington...POISE and SMARTS!

Defence came up big when needed....simply put, we force turnovers!

Re: Believe!!!
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 02:32PM

hot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smiley
hot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer
smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 02:45PM

smiling bouncing smileysmileys with beerhot smileysmoking smiley.............here's to that!

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: December 28, 2008 05:56PM

I said that I wouldn't be optimistic about the Phins until they won 5 in a row. I guess it is time for me to believe too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.