HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          about a grand to see that
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
about a grand to see that
Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: December 27, 2009 03:00PM

Well the cost of my season tickets, parking pass tail gating, Gas and some drinks in the stadium, that cost about a $1,000.00 or more to see that effort... Most fans left at halftime, and there was allot of Booing for the team... I can't say I agree with the Booing but I understand it...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: about a grand to see that
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 27, 2009 04:33PM

whats to disagree with? they deserved all the boos they got

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 27, 2009 04:59PM

BOOOing.....should have been like Lakers fans and throwing stuff on the field. That was a joke today

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 27, 2009 06:24PM

These players deserve more than booing.....the price of tickets and this is what we have become.......lucky there wasn't any snowballs with batteries in them!

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: December 28, 2009 03:34PM

The reason I don't agree with Booing, is first off If I saw lack of effort I would agree to boo that, but It looked like they just where not prepared for the Texans team. Like they did not know what hit them.. On D it was terrible, Looked like we plying the run on a pass and a pass on a run.... I really would like to know the inside info, I really blame allot on the coach's for that performance... Not that they where throwing the ball high or giving too much cushion on the WR on D... But we see that week in and week out, but yet they seem to be in position to make some plays.... Yesterday beside bad play, they looked unprepared.. And No Fire in there play... Before ya jump all over me, yes the players should be able to fire themselves up but a bad game plan can put that fire out...

Posted by: Jim B ()
Date: December 28, 2009 04:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.