HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Next season.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Next season.
Posted by: RW13 ()
Date: December 20, 2009 11:39AM

I sure hope our coaching staff finds a way to get off to a better start next year. 0-2 and then 0-3 just dosen't cut it! It makes you have to work to hard to get back into things and when your loaded with youth, that makes it even harder. The one good thing is it gives us good experience. Except in Gibril Wilsons case. He is hopeless! I can't think of a worse safety in our history than he. Not even the scrubs from the Camron year!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Next season.
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 20, 2009 11:40AM

We need a heavy dose of Wake, Anderson, Clemons, and Turner in the last few games this season.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 20, 2009 11:47AM

It's funny because.....in the Marino years we would start strong and then falter but now it's the opposite.....but your right.....strong start and finish would be nice.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: December 20, 2009 11:54AM

Playmakers on offense. We need more of them. Too many passes have to be forced, or playcalls themselves are forced, because our receivers can't get separation. We also need to do a much better job of pass protection up the middle. This has been a consistent problem. There is way too much collapsing of the pocket going on.

The truth is that Gibril Wilson has really played a lot better in the last 8 games than he did in the first 6. But, the critics who said he was a bad fit with Yeremiah Bell were right, because they are both strong safety type players. Unfortunately, we signed him to a $27M deal, so what we do about that remains to be seen.

Posted by: RW13 ()
Date: December 20, 2009 12:02PM

He can't play the ball very well and when he does he can't catch it! His bad plays have far out weighed his good ones.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 20, 2009 02:35PM

NEXT SEASON HENNE will be the MAN ALL SEASON LONG.

Posted by: Doug ()
Date: December 21, 2009 09:26AM

i know there's a lot that can happen between now and then...

but what the hell, i think Henne has a 3500 yd season in him for next year. he's got a cannon for an arm, just needs some receiver to throw to.

"I don't really care what happened in the past, I'm not afraid of challenges. I look forward to them." - T. Sparano

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 23, 2009 02:13PM

If Gabril Wilson wasn't on our team we would be two wins better right now. I firmly believe that.

Addition by subtraction.........there are bad players. Then there are players that are so bad it actually costs you wins and NOT having them improves your team. I would rather play short-handed and with only 10 players on defense and take my chances then to have this bum on the field at this point.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: December 24, 2009 03:19AM

Gabril Wilson is the second leading tackler on the team.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 24, 2009 04:31AM

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: December 24, 2009 04:33AM

> It's funny because.....in the Marino years we would start strong and then falter but now it's the opposite.....but your right.....strong start and finish would be nice.

We also did that long after the marino years. Last few we haven't had the real hot Septs though, which were a big advantage wghere home games gave us a real edge.

- Need to to fix the turnovers to be competitive

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2009 04:49AM by Phinjim.

Posted by: Wild_Cat_Miles ()
Date: December 24, 2009 04:36AM

I'm gonna salsa with J LO next year when we win it all bruhh...

Holla at me on Twitter...twitter.com/WildCatMiles

Broward County what what...

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: December 24, 2009 06:38AM

PHINSKISS13 writes: "It's funny because.....in the Marino years we would start strong and then falter but now it's the opposite.....but your right.....strong start and finish would be nice."

From Phinjim: "We also did that long after the marino years. Last few we haven't had the real hot Septs though, which were a big advantage wghere home games gave us a real edge.

- Need to to fix the turnovers to be competitive"

I hope everyone remembers that it was only the last number of years in the Marino era that we fadded badly. I can remeber several playoff years where we played relatively strong, but I agree it is interesting. Is this an indication of the personality of the team - maybe more physical.

Posted by: Phinvader Bill ()
Date: December 24, 2009 07:00AM

I'm just hoping for a number one receiver next year.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 24, 2009 08:16AM

Arrelious Benn.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 24, 2009 08:23AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Arrelious Benn.

I like this guy too. Where does he rank among this receiving class?

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 24, 2009 11:54AM

I think 2nd, behind Dez Bryant according to the scouts. But coming out of High School he was ranked higher than Bryant.

I believe if he would have been in the right collegiate system he could have very well been a top 10 pick.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.