Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          What the heck is this secondary doing????????
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
What the heck is this secondary doing????????
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 20, 2009 09:58AM

What the heck is this secondary doing???????? Young sucks throwing the ball and is just throwing the ball up.......should have been 3 picks but the secondary is making him look like he can throw the ball....hell.....I could look good against this lousy secondary today!!!!

Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to see this mess when we could be playing playoff football in 3 weeks......we just are soooooooo pathetic some days!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What the heck is this secondary doing????????
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 20, 2009 09:59AM

How can you say Young sucks throwing the ball when EVERY pass today has been on the money.

What game are you watching?????

Posted by: Venom65437 ()
Date: December 20, 2009 10:00AM

our secondary is turning in their usual performance... the last two games were accidents.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 20, 2009 10:01AM

Our FS sucks!! Gibril Wilson could be giving more help, but he's not. Our CBs are rookies, so I'm having trouble putting a lot of blame on them, but I WOULD like to see Smith and Vontae change sides, just to see what would happen.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: December 20, 2009 11:46AM

You can't fault Vontae on either TD. On the first, he had great coverage. It was just an absolutely perfect throw. And on the second, Washington shoved Vontae to the ground, but got away with it. It was clear as day the way Washington pushed down on Vontae's shoulder pads.

A lot of this comes down to pressure. When you let a QB stand in a perfect pocket and set his feet, he'll make a lot of perfect throws. How many times do you see Henne with all that room in the pocket?

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 20, 2009 04:31PM

Davis needs to get his head around and find the ball. On the one play he tried but fell down...can't have that kind of stuff.

And yes better line play would be nice...we have to find a way to get pressure on quarterbacks without resorting to the blitz...which got us burned once or twice today. We have to consistently rush three or four and still get pressure, right now we can't and it hurts us.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 21, 2009 01:43AM

dolfanmark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can't fault Vontae on either TD. On the first,
> he had great coverage. It was just an absolutely
> perfect throw. And on the second, Washington
> shoved Vontae to the ground, but got away with it.
> It was clear as day the way Washington pushed down
> on Vontae's shoulder pads.
>
Thank You! I was saying that from the first time I saw the play. Seems everyone else was blind.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: December 21, 2009 05:32AM

My big WTF ARE YOU THINKING moment was the first VY TD pass...Wilson was covering deep and had a few yards to the back of the endzone and DID NOT TURN AROUND.

At some point he needs to stop and say, "ok, the WR I am covering is out of room to move. I need to turn around and see if the ball is coming.

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: December 21, 2009 05:40AM

Wilson sucks. Would like to see Culver get more PT. Culver saved a TD on the screen to CJ. The announcers kept saying Wilson, but it was Culver

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.