HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Am the only one...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Am the only one...
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: December 17, 2009 02:25PM

who is tired of mel kiper? This guy is lucky that he was the first analyst on the scene for scouting college football because he is terrible. I think the reppa could shut him down...eye rolling smiley

Nah really but first mike mayock deficated on his annoying hair doo, then charles davis showed that he is a close second to mayock and now mike taryco is shutting this clown down... It is like a right of passage, every year there is a different analyst that goes head up with kiper around draft time and makes him look silly... good job taryco, you made it into the club- now go join mayock and davis. I now wonder who will be initiating next year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Am the only one...
Date: December 17, 2009 03:04PM

the part where he is says jimmy clausen is gonna be good is stupid, the guy is gonna be a bust but overall i like him actually

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: December 18, 2009 09:30AM

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 18, 2009 11:17AM

Mel is the godfather of this. In his early 20's like 22 or 23 he turned down a player personal job with the Baltimore Colts. So he has credientals. And the fact he was smart enough to turn this into big business shows he's bright. He and the late Joel Bushbaumb were the ones who started this stuff.

I like Mel. Now in recent years Mayock has passed him. EVERYONE ripped Mayock for the praise he heaped on Matt Ryan and Mayock turned out correct. And Mayock was the ONLY one who said Russell and Quinn were both busts and not 1st round talent and he was right again on that. So Mayock is hitting for a higher average in recent years, but Mel is still right there. Can't rip Mel, he still brings good info and analysis to the table.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 18, 2009 11:50AM

I eat up any draft analysis, kiper, mayock, anyone. if kiper is on screen talking draft I'm glued to the set. even if he is a pompous ass who's been wrong as much as right lately.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: December 18, 2009 12:21PM

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 18, 2009 12:42PM

Bottom line is Kiper is RIGHT more than he is wrong. Or else he wouldn't have lasted 25+ years. So..

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 18, 2009 03:41PM

Mayock is the best by far though. I used to really follow Kiper. But as years gone by, nobody is any close to as good at this as Mike Mayock is.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.