HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          CURIOUS? I AM!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
CURIOUS? I AM!
Posted by: clovis phinatic ()
Date: November 18, 2009 08:01PM

What will the coaches come up with and who will be involved. Seems as though Ronnie was about 35-40 percent of offense. Those are big shoes to fill. I am curious and excited to see what happens against the Panthers. Do we pound the ball out of a traditional offense or Run wildcat with different faces?confused smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CURIOUS? I AM!
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: November 19, 2009 06:34AM

WHAT WE LOST in SMASH MOUTH, we gain in OCTANe -

PatCat and DOWN Hilliard!

"Don't tell me about the pain, show me the baby." - BP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2009 08:11AM by DaytonaDolfan13.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 19, 2009 07:31AM

DaytonaDolfan13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WHAT WE LOST in SMASH MOUTH, we gain in OCTAIN -
>
> PatCat and DOWN Hilliard!

What we lost in experience we....lost in experience. Putting in a rookie and 2nd-year player that haven't played much to replace Ronnie...I don't think we gain much of anything.

Posted by: DVDon ()
Date: November 19, 2009 09:56AM

I disagree - The Cat and Pistol have many twists that were centered around Ricky but as we have seen over the past few games other stronger teams are figuring out. Why because they have film on our starters running. Now we're going to throw some more twists on them that they no film on. So while I don't see as much Cat out their tonight I think we will see it with new personnel and hopefully a new twist or two. Sometimes forced change makes peoplle open their eyes and reconsider their options.

Also I thought our offence preformed pretty darn good without Ronnie and it wouldn't have come down to the wire if Chad hadn't thrown that out of character pick late in the game.

Gonna hurt losing Ronnie but Polite can pound the ball and there are others options you guys have already pointed out.

The glass is half full guys!

Go Phinws!

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 19, 2009 10:15AM

I just don't think we GAIN anything with Hilliard/White over having Ronnie in there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.