HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Cameron Wake.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Cameron Wake.
Posted by: realist ()
Date: November 08, 2009 03:06PM

Does anyone know how many snaps he's had?

Cameron Wake has only been active for 5 of 8 games. Has only been on the field for a handful of plays in each of those games.

he currently has 11 tackles, 3.5 sacks and 1 FF

JT has 22 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 2 FF....and a TD.

Joey Porter 12 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1FF

Charlie Andreson....6 tackles

Erik Walden 5 tackles

That makes Wake our 2nd best OLB and is DRAMATICALLY!!!!outproducing EVERYONE on a perecentage of snaps basis.

Even if you try to factor in the fact that most of his snaps are clear passing downs.....JT and Porter still have had significantly more 'clear passing downs.

JT is earning his keep. He isn't what he once was...but he is producing.
Porter is talking and doing very little.

Start WAKE!!!!!! Seriously....what are we losing? Some veteran experience? How helpful has that been?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cameron Wake.
Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: November 08, 2009 03:36PM

Has Wake taken any snaps from a two point stance? It seems like he's always lining up as a DE in our 4-man "pass rush" front. I don't know if he's ready to be a starter at LB. But, I agree that he needs to play more. At this point, I'm done with Porter. He sucked against the run last year, and has been incredibly unproductive in all areas this season. Let Roth play the strong side, let JT move back to the weak side, and Wake should be at DE in pass rush situations, with Starks as the other DE. In all seriousness, I would have no problem if they released Porter right now, and let JT, Charlie Anderson, Roth, and Wake share the OLB snaps.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 08, 2009 04:52PM

Wake has a tremendous motor and is all about productivity, but his motor could be his weakness as well. As a starter he may be prone to over-pursuit. I'd love to see him get more playing time, but expect some mistakes.

Posted by: clovis phinatic ()
Date: November 08, 2009 04:56PM

I BELIEVE JP IS JUST COLLECTING A PAYCHECK THIS YEAR! PUT IN WAKE HE IS OBVIOUSLY THE GUY WE NEED TO PUT SOME PRESSSURE ON THE QB, BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE IS DOING IT!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.