HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Davone Bess
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Davone Bess
Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: November 01, 2009 01:44PM

At one point do you demote Bess in favor of giving Patrick Turner a shot? Bess has had back to back weeks with game changing turnovers. And he had another fumble today that would have cost us our only offensive TD drive if we hadn't quick snapped the ball to avoid the replay. He's dropped several passes lately, and he's averaging a putrid 7 yards per catch. If the coaching staff is going to be consistent, there should be some repercussions for his poor play the last two weeks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Davone Bess
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: November 01, 2009 01:46PM

he was terrible but still out most sure-handed WRs (sadly). I would like to see what Pat Turner's got--but he can't be showing much if he's still inactive.

Date: November 01, 2009 03:26PM

He's gone after this year anyways, hes a Free agent and we drafted hartline as our future slot

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 01, 2009 03:43PM

Patrick turner????

It was reported on the radio that patrick turner was dropping passes left and right in practice.

Patrick turner will never see the field if he keeps dropping passes in practice.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: November 01, 2009 04:18PM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 01, 2009 05:05PM

TY Dmark................Thats good to hear..................I went to the store after the game and i had 710 AM............Some radio host was saying how turner was dropping passes left and right.....in practice

Just more prove that i shouldnt listen to all the crap all these so called radio hosts have to say.....All they talk is bullcrap. They are ridiculus

I should listen to the maddog or joe rose....They ussually have the facts straight.

Can't wait to see Pat Turner in action.

PS. Now i dont remember if it was 710 or 560 AM............I think it was that retard that claimed himself to be a pat fan or that he was originally from new england they say he looks like rex ryan in real life.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.