HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Good news
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Good news
Posted by: realist ()
Date: October 28, 2009 08:08AM

The fact that we just signed a new safety...albeit a project guy, is an indication that the coaches DO IN FACT see what we see and are looking at ways to improve.

the options are limited...but the fact that they are trying is a comfort.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good news
Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: October 28, 2009 09:00AM

Since when has this coaching staff ever NOT kept bringing in new guys? I feel like they do their best to put the best players on the roster on the field every week, and I'll continue to support this staff because of it.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 28, 2009 09:12AM

This thread is suspiciously similar to one I started towards the beginning of the season regarding the O-Line. What I want to see to address the safety position is the benching of Wilson! We have other options already on the team (Clemons, Jason Allen). They would likely do better in the short term than any free agent we sign right now.

Date: October 28, 2009 04:04PM

I never said that they were stagnant. Read a little closer for what is being said.

They didn't sign a new OL did they? They signed a Safety. That was my point. It is an indication of WHAT they are trying to improve.

Date: October 28, 2009 04:12PM

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 28, 2009 05:08PM

Realist,

I was just giving you a hard time. Guess you didn't get that. Back after game 2 we DID sign an O-Lineman and I commented that it was good that the coaching staff had recognized our problems blocking and were attempting to address it. That's more-or-less what you said about the safety position in your post.

Date: October 29, 2009 05:49PM

I agree that we made similar observations; but, when you use a word like 'suspiciously' and it is in text rather than in person I think you could see how I might miss the intended humour and just focus on that and think wtf?

Glad we're on the same page.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 29, 2009 06:02PM

Realist and Monte,

I think you guys should meet up for a game sometime in your life. I bet you guys would be best friends. Seriously.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.