HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          need help understanding
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
need help understanding
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 25, 2009 08:07PM

I didnt see the game, wasnt on here in NJ so i dont know how we managed to nose dive the last quarter. i see ginn and fasano were at it again but what the hell did the d do?? was our corners beat alot or was it good old gibril sucking again?? and someone please tell me why turner is not playing??? he was lights out in camp and preseason?? what the hell did he do to not get playing time. This defense is ridiculous the line and lb seem to be ok but isnt there anyone that can play corners and safety?? how did davis and smith do??? i just cant understand this team what the frig are they doing? bench all the damn bastards and play second teamers and find out who has heart. If this is the best we have then we need to cut the hell out of this team and start over AGAIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: need help understanding
Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: October 26, 2009 12:30AM

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 26, 2009 02:50AM

Thank you for clearing this up for me, no i wont slit my wrists but seriously your up 24-3 and cant keep doing what your doing?? indy goes up and down the field,saints outscore us like they did. Why cant this team just stop the bleeding and do what the hell they are paid to do?? i simply refuse to think that turner is not catching more in practice than ginn is--- does this kid have some pictures somewhere that keeps him playing wr??

Posted by: chrisnnavarre ()
Date: October 26, 2009 02:58AM

Yeah, no kidding. If he's that bad then do something, or look somewhere else. Almost any one would probably be an upgrad on Ginn. He really needs to become the third receiver now. The staff needs to start looking for someone, somewhere....quick.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: October 26, 2009 03:44AM

GINN tipped a VERY catchable pass into the arms of a defender who returned it to the 3inch line before fumbling out of the endzone, SAINTS got the score even after review.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: October 26, 2009 05:13AM

chrisnnavarre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, no kidding. If he's that bad then do
> something, or look somewhere else. Almost any one
> would probably be an upgrad on Ginn. He really
> needs to become the third receiver now. The staff
> needs to start looking for someone,
> somewhere....quick.

There aren't many players out there that would live up to the expectations of the people on this board. #1 primary receivers aren't common at all, just ask the Cowboys.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 26, 2009 06:45AM

I don't want a HOF just someone who can catch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.