HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Saints over Giants
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Saints over Giants
Posted by: DVDon ()
Date: October 18, 2009 11:07AM

I sure hope the coaches are watching this game. The Saints are pounding the number 1 defense NY Giants with 500 yards of offense and there is still seven minutes left. We get burnt by so many deep throws how do we defend this team?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saints over Giants
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: October 18, 2009 11:18AM

We are screwed next week.

We have no answer for that offense

Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: October 18, 2009 11:26AM

hope we are all good with 2-4

Date: October 18, 2009 11:32AM

only hope is the Saints are on Cloud-9 after killing the Giants and totally overlook us and take us for granted.

Only way we win that game. It is a TRAP game for New Orleans since they have Atlanta the week after on Monday Night. So being sandwiched between the Giants and Falcons is a good thing and our only hope

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 18, 2009 11:59AM

Either that or, our defense plays up to their potential and slows down New Orleans juuuuuust enough so that our offense can outscore them with a healthy helping of the Wild Cat in a high scoring game.

Date: October 18, 2009 12:37PM

Saints defense is good. Not sure if we can win the time of posession by holding the ball for 35+ min.

And if the Saints just score every possession it wouldn't matter anyway (ie Indy game)

Posted by: RW13 ()
Date: October 18, 2009 12:44PM

The saints can be run on, so we have to be able to run the ball. On the road against the Bills, they were only ahead by 7 with about 10 minutes to go in the game. And against the Jets at home, they won by scoring 2 times on defense. We have outplayed the common oppents. We get them at home and hopefully they will be in their black jerseys. If we have trouble scoring it's going to be a long day!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 18, 2009 01:04PM

Hey Scrooge! How's it going? You doing pretty good today?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: October 18, 2009 01:47PM

the plan has to be what we did to the colts, except the D comes thru at the end this time. hold the ball all game and keep the saints off the field

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 18, 2009 02:09PM

Keep Brees off the field or we are done for.

Date: October 18, 2009 02:23PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Scrooge! How's it going? You doing pretty good
> today?

Really?? Your going to de-rail every thread into this "thunder" like garbage style of posting???

Unreal. Grow up you child

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 18, 2009 03:17PM

We'd be in worse shape if the Saints had lost, unless one of their key players got injured. I'd rather they be high from a big win than out for redemption. Maybe after beating the vaunted Giants they'll come out flat against us. We're a LOT better than we played in our first 3 games!

Date: October 18, 2009 03:34PM

Date: October 18, 2009 05:05PM

dude, get a life and stop taking these threads into the gutter.

The Pats put up 59pts and I say they are back. Oh my, some crime I committed!!!! And now you go off on this rant. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I say they suck after todays performance??? Get a clue.

I can't believe Curt lets you TROLL around this board and follow me from thread to thread looking to start needless petty fights. Grow up dude!!

Date: October 18, 2009 05:07PM

oh, Aqua and Orange.......you do know I used to run a Dolphins fan site. I had an article written about me by Alex Marvez in 2003 (check the Sun Sentinel Archives). I am close friends with Sandy Williams (Ricky's mom). AND...I interviewed for a job with the Dolphins years ago and turned it down.

Yep, thats me the Patriots fan. GROW UP AND GET A CLUE BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: October 18, 2009 07:12PM

You turned down a dolphins job? Why? Did the Patriots pay more?

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: October 19, 2009 01:43AM

Hakeem Nicks made some nice plays for the Giants. I still like the kid.

Saints are scary. And on top of that, they're on a roll. That's almost better than talent, when all the cogs are working. Brees looks incredibly focused on the field, and he has great chemistry with his receivers. We're not going to defend against those receivers, especially with our secondary. So the only chance we have is to disrupt Brees, take him out of his rhythm and have him rush his throws. Porter, JT and company have to step up. And rush the safeties too, they don't pass protect anyway.

Date: October 19, 2009 02:08AM

Mike, you can say what you want. But your actions speak differently. Look another poster just asked if the pats paid you more. Why? Becuase you rant and rave around here about how bad we are and how we suck and then immediately come back with patriot loving post.

Plus, your the biggest liar in the world. Everybody on here busted out laughing at home on their computers when they read you were offered a job by the Phins but turned it down! HAHAHA! Not only are you a pats fan, but now you are the biggest liar on this board.

Listen, I'm not getting into anymore discussions with you after this post. My point has been proven across the board as you are a pats fan. And on top of that you justproved to evrybody that you are a liar.

Good life Mike....the liar/pats fan!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: October 19, 2009 06:58AM

Date: October 19, 2009 10:59AM

I got PROOF and BACK UP what I say. Sun Sentinel 2003. Alex Marvez interview. It ran on a Sunday morning after a preseason game in early August. Go read it!!! Then tell me I'm lying!!!

Go to the archives, read the article then tell me if I'm lying!!!!!! Its there!! I got proof!

Your just a clown who is taking up the role of Ghotruile/Thunder now that they both have left/been banned

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2009 11:01AM by MikeO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.