HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          who will return kicks???
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
who will return kicks???
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 13, 2009 07:12PM

First let me apologize to Ginn, i really ripped him last week still dont think hes a #1 but thanks for the catch!!! gotta work on that blocking though if he would have made that one block we would of had another td. Who is gonna return kicks??? bess and Ginn? I think it would be wise for the fins to trade a couple picks for a serious returner or let Ginn do it everytime, just once in a while will not improve his performance, but i will leave that to sparano and henning and tuna to figure out. any thoughts???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: who will return kicks???
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 14, 2009 02:15AM

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 14, 2009 02:59AM

hahaha, no im not spielman, just saying if you can get a serious impact player for cheap do it. who is the best return guy?? i dont know but if you could get him for 2 7th rounders i would do it if he can get us 2td and change field position everytime.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: October 14, 2009 04:51AM

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: October 14, 2009 05:11AM

Kory Sheets can return kicks. He's taken Cobbs' roster spot, and he can fill that role. He won't be the kick coverage guy that Cobbs is, but Sheets is a speedster.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: October 14, 2009 05:31AM

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: October 14, 2009 05:51AM

BTW - Regarding Ginn returning kicks ... I say go for it. I'm not convinced that Ginn is so valuable as the #1 guy that we can't afford to let him retun Kicks.

The return game could use a boost, and getting the ball in Ginn's hands a few more times may be worth the risk.

If Henne continues to play like he did monday and the running ganme continues to open up play action ... we may see Ginn getting a few more passes ... and I'm not limiting that to the long ball either.

You heard me say it last week and I remain ... Ginn needs to catch the ball in traffic.

- BTW he made a catch up the middle Monday night also, with a guy hanging on him. The pass was perfect.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: October 14, 2009 03:02PM

GINN

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: October 14, 2009 04:53PM

Hartline can do it as well, but I suspect that Sheets will be the guy.

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: October 15, 2009 10:09AM

Put Ginn back there and let him fly. We have seen that our return game has not been bad but nothing to write home. Ginn is really good at that position and hopefully he should excel there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.