HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hats off to Ronnie Brown
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Hats off to Ronnie Brown
Posted by: Hokie Phin ()
Date: October 13, 2009 07:27AM

Last season it seemed like all of the credit for the turnaround went to Pennington, Sparano, and Parcells. Last nights game, the spotlight went to Henne and Ginn, which is well deserved. Fans love to talk about the re-emergence of Ricky Williams. Somehow Ronnie Brown gets lost in all of this.

Aside from Adrien Peterson, there is no running back I would rather have than Ronnie Brown. Since being drafted the guy has been through three head coaches, played behind a poor offensive line for the majority of his career, and has never had the luxury of a vertical passing attack until last night. Ronnie always runs hard, fights for every yard, blocks well, and I feel fortunate to have him in a Dolphins uniform.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2009 07:28AM by Hokie Phin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hats off to Ronnie Brown
Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: October 13, 2009 07:48AM

AMEN!!! He's easily one of my favorites of all time. Hard worker and incredibly classy.

Posted by: Hokie Phin ()
Date: October 13, 2009 08:45AM

You said it. Ronnie is a class act.

Posted by: Doctor Feelgood ()
Date: October 13, 2009 09:26AM

Agreed. In fact, I think my next Dolphins jersey will be a #23 - Brown jersey.

It'll look nice beside my #34 - Williams, and #30 - Parmalee ones! Seems weird to have all RBs though, given that it's been a LONG time since the Dolphins "star power" was focused at that position!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 09:59AM

They were praising ronnie brown yesterday. Gruden said before the game he couldnt wait to watch the wildcat. He didnt know he was in for a treat.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 13, 2009 10:14AM

A treat it was!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: October 13, 2009 10:19AM

Ronnie has been solid, and a good many on this biard were ready to ship him off earlier this year for draft pick.

Its not just about Ronnie either. There is a rason why the fins are the only team really committed to the wildcat ... they have two excellent running backs.

Hope both he and ricky are on board next year too!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 13, 2009 10:22AM

Ronnie hasn't just been solid. He's been a legitimate MVP candidate. He has been amazing!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 13, 2009 10:32AM

It was reported on tv yesterday......................That we were going to deal ronnie for braylon edwards i believe.

So glad that didn't happen. I would trade ronnie for anybody right now.
I don't care how good edwards played yesterday. He will drop a few. He is known for dropping passes left and right.

Yesterday might have been braylon edwards best game of his career. Will he continue his good play of yesterday or will he continue been erratic like what he showed in cleveland? Thats a big question.....

Ronnie has been steady since hes been here and like i said i wouldn't trade him for the world right now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.