HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Joe Flacco....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Joe Flacco....
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: October 04, 2009 03:56PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joe Flacco....
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: October 04, 2009 04:35PM

Listened to WQAM this week. Ethan Skolnick said the Fins expected Flacco to be around in Round 2 of the draft last year and was the guy the front office wanted to take. When he went in Rd 1 they were surprised and then of course took Henne

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 04, 2009 05:27PM

Im happy with henne...Both henne and flacoo have more or less the same talent. Flaco of course has better receivers.

Date: October 04, 2009 07:17PM

Posted by: kelreign ()
Date: October 06, 2009 11:39PM

Joe Flacco is good no doubt..., but he also has a much better team.

His line is 2x as good as ours. He has three runningbacks ( I include McClain as a Rcool smiley. Yes we have ronnie and Ricky, but Willis, Ray Rice and McClain is just as good. He has a nasty nasty nasty defense and his WRs are more talented and more experienced.

So, yes Flacco is very good, but I don't know how well he would've played for the 'Phins... we have a lot of holes.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:40AM

kelreign Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe Flacco is good no doubt..., but he also has a
> much better team.
>
> His line is 2x as good as ours. He has three
> runningbacks ( I include McClain as a Rcool smiley. Yes we
> have ronnie and Ricky, but Willis, Ray Rice and
> McClain is just as good. He has a nasty nasty
> nasty defense and his WRs are more talented and
> more experienced.
>
> So, yes Flacco is very good, but I don't know how
> well he would've played for the 'Phins... we have
> a lot of holes.

I'll agree on some points. Baltimore's line pass blocks better than ours, but our run blocking has been tremendous over the last 3 games. As for RBs, I feel Ricky, Ronnie, and Cobbs make the best RB combination in the league! Baltimore's defense is very good, but ours is improving steadily. Finally, yes, their WRs are better. No argument there.

Overall, though, I think Henne is in decent shape to show what he can do. Assuming our line can improve their pass blocking, Henne will benefit greatly from our strong running game and defense. It's something Marino didn't have through most of his career. Fiedler had it for a short period, but he never had the arm that Henne has.

Date: October 07, 2009 07:16AM

Posted by: dielan ()
Date: October 12, 2009 09:09AM

Not wanting to sound like a homer but...

Ryan>Flacco

Flacco's got the defense to back him up while Ryan's got more weapons on offense.

Flacco might have the stronger arm but Ryan is far more accurate and can read defenses like a vet. Ryan also doesn't collapse under pressure, he's been under it since he was drafted, filling in the shoes of atlanta's king (mike vick) and winning over most fans.

The two are close but I would have more faith in Ryan for a 2 minutes drive to win the game. Ryan's poise is uncanny for his age and experience. Not to mention he's constantly studying and perfecting his game.

I believe these guys will be the at the top of the league in a few years, if they aren't already considered in the top 10

Did you guys see ryan against the niners yesterday, the guy can make every throw

these two will be the brady and manning debate of today

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: October 12, 2009 11:28AM

I think right now as of today Flacco is better than Ryan.

Flacco has already won road playoff games and took his team to a Conference Championship game. That speaks volumns.

I think both are great though and have HUGE and BRIGHT futures in the NFL

Date: October 12, 2009 11:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.