HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Value
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Value
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 18, 2012 02:33PM

YEah, berk, but if a QB was so all-encompassing important as some people on this board believe, then why would they not simply draft RGIII and get what they could for Bradford.

If Miami were in that spot (No. 2 in the draft that is) I certainly would not have traded that spot for a boatload of picks and thereby passed UP the opportunity to draft RGIII if I had Matt Moore unless I had at least a basic belief in the worth of Matt Moore.

What I'm saying is that they have that basic belief in Bradford and unlike dolphaholic are not saying "I just don't see it in Bradford."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: April 18, 2012 03:16PM

Why is RG3 on this list? He still hasn't played a down with the big boys. If you think he's a certainty, you're only fooling yourself.

Rick

Posted by: dolphin1423 ()
Date: April 18, 2012 04:34PM

Aqua, I like Bradford a lot. I think he will be very good. I mean I only liked four QB prospects more in the past four years. In fact, you could go back ten years and that would still be my top 5.

Dolphan4545, you should work on reading comprehension my friend. I clearly stated that my list was based completely on how much I liked the QB as a prospect (pre-NFL). I didn't take into account anything those players have done in the NFL for that particular list.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.