HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          72 Dolphins - where are they now?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
72 Dolphins - where are they now?
Posted by: Fan1775 ()
Date: December 25, 2008 08:48PM

Hey guys...

I'm a college student, and my dad was a huge Dolphins fan growing up. I'm trying to track down as many as the '72 players as possible and get them to autograph a special photo I designed as a gift for him. I've gotten a great number of the players, but wanted to see if you guys might could help me out on a few of the following. Please feel free to post here or email me (statedawg@earthlink.net)...I will be happy to trade any addresses or contact info you might have if you wish to swap. Thanks!

-----
Doug Swift
Henry Stuckey
Hubert Ginn
Jake Scott
Jesse Powell
Jim Del Gaizo
Jim Riley
Karl Noonan
Larry Ball
Lloyd Mumphord
Marv Fleming
Maulty Moore
Mike Kadish
Otto Stowe
-----

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 72 Dolphins - where are they now?
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 26, 2008 04:22PM

Good luck with your project.

I don't think Karl Noonan was a Phin after 1971. I remember him being the holder for Garo's game winning kick in the AFC championship in 1971 and not seeing him at all after that. Jim Riley seems to have had his final season in 1971 as well.

Doug Swift went on to be a Doctor or Surgeon of some sort.

Jake Scott is probably the most difficult one of them all to track down; Leon recently posted a link to an article on him--he's in a remote part of Hawaii.

I read somewhere that Jim Del Gaizo is a mortgage broker in the Boston area.

Larry Ball was a High School coach in dade county for a while; don't know if he still is.

I remember hearing a radio interview by Jim Mandich with Marv Fleming, who seemed to be actively involved in the alumni activities of both the Packers and the Dolphins. This guy won 5 NFL championships within 10 years (four super bowls) so he has a lot of stories to tell.

Otto Stowe had a massive afro....that's all I remember about him, except that he played for The Enemy (dallas cowboys) after leaving the Dolphins.

Kadish was our first round draft pick in 1972 but I dont' even think he played a down for the Phins.

Posted by: Fan1775 ()
Date: December 27, 2008 07:02PM

Thanks for all the info JC!

Posted by: runrickyrun34 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 09:46AM

I think they are making commericals

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.