HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          4th and long
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
4th and long
Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: May 25, 2009 06:24AM

Anybody watching this show. I thought it was really good. We should have a show like that. We can call it 1st and go or something. I think it brings a lot of exposure to the cowboys. That would be really good for the phins. Anyways nothing to witty just wanted to see if anybody is watching it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 4th and long
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 25, 2009 08:36AM

I saw it and thought it was pretty cool. It kinda of reminded me of that movie with Wahlberg and Eagles having open tryouts... Note exactly open tryouts but, everbody likes to root for the underdog and Jones is a media whores, so why not. Those opening double team kick off drills caught them offguard, and showed why a few of them aren't on NFL practice squads. I have 2 questions, who do you think is going to win a DB or WR, and then which guy?

Date: May 26, 2009 05:08AM

its just a smoke screen to sign a player they already had their sights on, and just making money off of it, to help jones make money. its a sad scam.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: May 26, 2009 06:24AM

Too early to call it I have to watch one more episode and I will make my picks. I missed last night so I will catch it tonite

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: May 29, 2009 07:03AM

seen it.....why just WR AND DB.....Cowboys could use a heck of a lot more positions.......maybe Jones is comfortable with the "QB choke in the playoffs syndrome" and needs another WR to blame instead of ROMO.

BY THE WAY......IF I HEAR ONE MORE "AMERICA"S TEAM" REFERENCE I THINK I'M GONNA PUKE!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.