HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          look i mean what do you want serious?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
look i mean what do you want serious?
Date: April 24, 2009 10:29AM

how do you want your cake and eat it too? what do you feel is the biggest need in a long line of needs, people trying to trade, for picks stupid, if you ask me, were past that point where we need quantity over quality, we got 9 drafts, lets pick some solid talent, and do the freaken thing, we need a SOLID ILB why cause im sure we will be signing JT after draft, and we can get a solid wr and cb second round, we got a solid OLB core, i mean, i feel that your thinking too much into this, hello we went 11.5 with the guys we got and upgraded our o-line and lb core, so we polish the lb core one more time upgrade at CB, and WR core, we will be just fine, you want a special teams wildcat beast then pick up pat white in the third round. and lets make a freakn run at the superbowl! personaly i think our wr issue is NO VETERAN LEADER. which is why i say yes to boldin. ESPECIALY only at 2nd round price.!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: look i mean what do you want serious?
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 24, 2009 11:05AM

Boldin a vet leader???? The same guy who walked out on his team and didnt' celebrate with them on the field or in the lockeroom when they beat Philly in the NFC Championship game!! Some leader.

I would take Boldin for a 2nd. But lets not call him a vet leader and change history here

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: April 24, 2009 11:15AM

dolphinsnumberonestunner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
"how do you want your cake and eat it too?"

"i feel that your thinking too much into this"

Are these poorly constructed rhetorical questions? Are you just talking to yourself? Or, are you under the impression that you're responding to someone despite being the very first person to post on this topic you started?

In the event that one or all of the above are true, my response would be as follows...

No, I'm not trying to have my cake and eat it too. I want us to target OLB, CB, and G/C (really just Wood or Robinson if at all possible) in that order. I agree that we need a big time receiving threat, but I'm willing to wait another year in spite of our need at WR in order to bolster the D that much more. I think we could obviously use a real force at ILB, though I don't see anything worth getting worked up about at that position with any of our early picks. Sorry I know you love James Laurinitis more than life itself but I'm not convinced.

And finally, to answer your other randomly directed stream of consciousness question, no, I don't think I or anyone else for that matter is "thinking too much into this" Although this is the NFL draft and by nature that is what the entire football-loving world more or less does at this time of year.

Note* Also, please stop bringing up Anquan Boldin every 2 seconds. WE'RE NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN THAT. Aside from being fiscally irresponsible given his desire for a huge contract, we'd be on the hook for whatever kings ransom AZ would want for him in the way of draft picks. Parcells is not going to give up draft picks (which we know he so deeply covets) for a player that is going to require a huge brand new restructured deal. Every aspect of the Anquan Boldin trade scenario goes against every single football tenet Bill Parcells has built his career strictly adhering to.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 24, 2009 11:18AM

Date: April 24, 2009 11:27AM

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: April 24, 2009 12:33PM

How about we trade a 2nd rounder for a better education system and perhaps some punctuation?

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 24, 2009 12:41PM

LOL...that's your tax dollars at work.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:32PM

Date: April 24, 2009 01:58PM

What do you mean Noetic?

Everybody knows that the best way to communicate your thoughts about the draft is to re-hash one's continuously uninsightful opinions through an erratic, rapid-fire onslaught of run-on sentences. Spelling and punctuation just get in the way of the real "meat and potatoes" behind one's incoherent, back and forth draft "analysis." Grammatical carelessness obviously conveys certainty and conviction.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 24, 2009 05:07PM

Panteraize, your posts have definately given me a good laugh tonight. Thanks, man!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: April 24, 2009 05:22PM

i don't know i think maybe we should think about what we draft before we draft some kid who isn't worth drafting where we drafted him and maybe let someone else go who was worth drafting where we drafted the first guy that wasn't worth drafting because maybe he wasn't good enough to be drafted where he was drafted. And since we need 11 guys on the field on defense and offense we need to think about the positions that are on the field and not the ones that are not on the field when the other ones are on the field and playing because playing is what counts which brings me back to my point. we must draft some players. no more debate...

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 24, 2009 05:24PM

end of the day.........Pass Rushing LB, CB, and WR is what this team needs.

IN that order!!!

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: April 24, 2009 05:49PM

Oh my goodness! That is truly the worst post ever made on this site. Tell me you were just in a sloppy drunken rant.

Date: April 24, 2009 06:45PM

i knew it, im glad i could take 5 mins or so of your time to just write, somthing about nothing. perfect.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: April 24, 2009 06:53PM

Jonathan Twilley Wrote:
> Oh my goodness! That is truly the worst post ever
> made on this site. Tell me you were just in a
> sloppy drunken rant.

I think you missed my parody.

Date: April 25, 2009 01:00AM

I dont think he was talking to you Vic. I think he was talking about the initial post.

Also Vic, your rant would have been alot more authentic with about 30 commas placed within that sentence!! HAHAHAHA!!

---------------------

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: April 25, 2009 02:42AM

Yes. I was definitely commenting on the original post.

Date: April 25, 2009 02:46AM

i dont write for you or anyone but myself, dont like the way i do it dont read it! better yet dont comment. either way you just make yourself look like a selfcentered man who has a confidence problem.

Date: April 25, 2009 03:11AM

dolphinsnumberonestunner Wrote:
i dont write for you or anyone but myself

OK... You do realize this is a discussion board, right? I think what you want is some kind of journal or dare I say diary.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:38AM

Panteraize Wrote:
> What do you mean Noetic?
>
> Everybody knows that the best way to communicate
> your thoughts about the draft is to re-hash one's
> continuously uninsightful opinions through an
> erratic, rapid-fire onslaught of run-on sentences.
> Spelling and punctuation just get in the way of
> the real "meat and potatoes" behind one's
> incoherent, back and forth draft "analysis."
> Grammatical carelessness obviously conveys
> certainty and conviction.

LOL. This post is like the opposite of every single one of dolhinsnumberonestunners posts.

ROTFLMAO.

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: April 25, 2009 08:36AM

It seems to me that one would have to grow up in a cave to be so unaware of the basic foundations of the English language. I'm not even trying to be insulting. I'm merely amazed that someone could get through life with such a staggeringly poor comprehension of language. I would be interested to know what this guy does for a living.

Date: April 25, 2009 08:39AM

Well, he is from West Virginia. The most poverty stricken state in the US.

---------------------

Date: April 25, 2009 10:28AM

well you want to know come on over, not only would you have the time of your life, you would be opened up to a world with no boundaries, i understand most of you on here are well off, came from a normal family, sheltered, and well lol. if you only knew i wont say cause if you knew what ive done, well i bet half of you couldnt go threw it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.