HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Eric Green?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Eric Green?
Posted by: finman34 ()
Date: March 04, 2009 11:26AM

CB in for a visit today. anybody know anything about him? A possible starter or depth?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Green?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 04, 2009 11:28AM

When i first read the name i thought it was that TE we had a few years back. I said to myself maybe for a coaching job.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 04, 2009 01:10PM

I think he started 30 something games. Drafted in 05'.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Hokie Phin ()
Date: March 04, 2009 01:53PM

He had a solid college career at Virginia Tech. He has average speed but can certainly hit. I remember him as a very phyiscal CB in college.

Green is not a superstar by any means, but could certainly be a nice role player within this secondary.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: March 04, 2009 01:55PM

man you got the low down on all the vtech players huh... what do you think of the macho man, I remember him getting alot of hype last year but this year I did hear as much about him. Do you think he could be a good #2 CB?

Posted by: Hokie Phin ()
Date: March 04, 2009 02:43PM

When you watch these guys in person for 4 years or however long they stay in school, yeah I guess I know a little bit about them.

Honestly, I don't think Macho will be that good of an NFL player. He got a lot of hype last season because he played opposite of Brandon Flowers, who was by far the best of the two CB's. QB's avoided Flowers at all costs, which allowed Macho to make some highlight reels.Big physical WR's will give Macho fits in the NFL.

The Hokie to watch for next year's draft is Safety, Kam Chancellor. Keep an eye on that guy next season. He's a 6'4 225 safety, who ran a 4.39 40 at last springs Iron Hokie day. Kam's a freak of nature athlete who owns every weight room record for a safety in VT history.

Posted by: coopdogg3 ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:01PM

A little depth never hurt anybody. If it's for a decent contract, sounds good to me. ESPN Insider Scouts gives him a 70, which is a decent score.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 05, 2009 01:22PM

They don't seem very interested now.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.