HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Kirk Cousins
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Kirk Cousins
Posted by: tkmill ()
Date: January 02, 2012 01:38PM

It is early in the process and I may change my mind, but over the past few days I have watched several Michigan St. games and I have fallen in love with Kirk Cousins. I have watched a little Tannehill, Weeden and Russell Wilson, but Cousins, to my surprise, really got me excited. He has a strong and accurate arm. He sees it and he throws it, he makes all the passes and seems to be a natural composed (not rah, rah) leader. I have missed on plenty of quarterbacks before (Akilli Smith and Cade McNown), but I have also had the occasional hit (Aaron Rogers - Brady Quinn, and Tim Couch I did not like at all) I still think Chad Henne can be a solid NFL quarterback. Anyway thats my 2 cents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kirk Cousins
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: January 02, 2012 02:40PM

I haven't seen much of him, but I've heard Jim Miller gush over this guy on NFL Sirius radio on a few occasions..........but Miller is a Mich State homer.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 02, 2012 02:52PM

Watched him today, and if it wasnt for the Georgia kicker, Cousins would have been ran out of town for throwing that INT, that should have given the Georgia Bulldogs a win.

At times, he impresses, and other times...he poops his pants. Looks almost exactly like Matt Moore.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 02, 2012 03:25PM

jim miller pimps for all the mich state qbs, including the pats backup brian hoyer. I'd take what he says with large grain of salt

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.