DOLPHINS: Copy to the Phins/NE game

John Murphy rhino.murf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 15:15:30 GMT 2008

Sorry to continue the digression, but the best media player I've come across
is the
KMPlayer (http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/)

It will decode almost anything I've ever come across without needing to
install extra codecs or anything.  It also has a bunch of nice features that
are there if you want to look for them, but otherwise stay out of your way.

Murf