Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Re: Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable?
Phins.com :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
Discussion of things relating directly to the phins.com website. Topics include questions, recommendations, corrections, suggestions and anything else relevant to the information available from phins.com 
Re: Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable?
Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: August 14, 2012 07:51PM

I am not sure. What are the advantages to not having the adds? The only thing that has bothered me with the adds has been the recent problems with not being able to go "back". Recently, I have also had some issues with viruses that apparently can occur from clicking on certain adds. This is the reason I am getting rid of anything from Microsoft(I don't trust them) and I will be installing Linux for my operating system.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable? 2536 curt 08/13/2012 06:35AM
Re: Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable? 1435 berkeley223 08/13/2012 06:55AM
Re: Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable? 1486 curt 08/13/2012 07:18AM
Re: Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable? 1936 Jonathan Twilley 08/14/2012 07:51PM
Re: Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable? 1916 curt 08/15/2012 05:49AM
Re: Would you pay for Phins.com if it were Ad-free and customizable? 1455 mizzou15 10/22/2012 03:46PM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.