Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I think we should trade for Mallett or Tebow....take that chance like we did with Marino....Henne and Moore is not the answer.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I think we should trade for Mallett or Tebow....take that chance like we did with Marino....Henne and Moore is not the answer.
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: August 12, 2011 06:46PM

I think we should trade for Mallett or Tebow....take that chance like we did with Marino....Henne and Moore is not the answer and I got a bad inkling that we will have another bad season if something isn't drastically changed at QB.

This is just my gut feeling...confused smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I think we should trade for Mallett or Tebow....take that chance like we did with Marino....Henne and Moore is not the answer.
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: August 13, 2011 04:52AM

HENNE IS BETTER THAN TEBOW! Of course I missed the 1st quater of the game last night, about to watch the DVR...

We had our chance and passed on MALLETT, time and time again, because he smoked some BUD (who gives an S, PATsies didn't)

Re: I think we should trade for Mallett or Tebow....take that chance like we did with Marino....Henne and Moore is not the answer.
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: August 13, 2011 06:39AM

Funny thing that you said that he smoked something....rumors had Marino doing some white powder too while at Pitt.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: August 13, 2011 07:21AM

I'll bite; What would you be willing to give up for Tebow or Mallet?

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: August 13, 2011 07:25AM

For Tebow I would give up a pair of my old shoes, for Mallet my new shoes... I do not think Tebow is the answer, I love the kid and will watch him play any chance I get, but he does not make us better... Mallet I have no clue how good he can be or not be...

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: August 13, 2011 10:15AM

Date: August 13, 2011 10:37AM

#1: Mallet would be Way Too expensive Now

#2: Why would the Pats trade him to a Rival?

But by some Miricale , they offer him for next years #1 , They better be all over that or I will personally Kick Saprano and Irlend in the Douchebags. Never happen though so relax and Hope Moore Continues to Outplay Henne.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: August 13, 2011 12:49PM

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: August 13, 2011 01:15PM

So you're suggesting we passed on him twice this year, then after seeing one quarter of the first preseason game we'd give up our first next year?.............now that makes perfectly good sense.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: August 13, 2011 04:34PM

Ameneye rolling smiley

Date: August 13, 2011 06:15PM

ghotirule Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > #1: Mallet would be Way Too expensive Now
> >
> > #2: Why would the Pats trade him to a Rival?
> >
> >
> > But by some Miricale , they offer him for next
> > years #1 , They better be all over that or I
> will
> > personally Kick Saprano and Irlend in the
> > Douchebags. Never happen though so relax and
> Hope
> > Moore Continues to Outplay Henne.
>
> I'm glad you are not the GM. You know nothing.

Oh.......And the current regime and the Past heads of the dolphins know so much more and have gotten yus to so many more championships! LOL!

Guess what.........

Current Admin- 0 Championships

ME- 0 Championships

ITS A Fing TIE Brother! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: August 13, 2011 06:18PM

But the Pats who Took Mallet, with one of the best QB's in the NFL and Possibly the Past 2 decades still on thier roster..........3 Championships in the past decade and how many AFC champiobships and Playoff appearances?

GLAD YOUR NOT ON THE TEAM EITHER. You know less then shit.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.