HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Fans chant "We want Henne!"
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Fans chant "We want Henne!"
Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: August 05, 2011 05:44AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fans chant "We want Henne!"
Date: August 05, 2011 05:58AM

Sorry. According to them this is a Buisness. They pull our heart strings when its convienant for them. They treated Zach Thomas like shit , Dan Marino even worse. Now we need to support THEM. Sorry, Give us a winning product for a change. Respect the QB Posistion. 10 yrs of nothing but crap at the posistion. I'm sick of it. They take prospects like White , and Pass on others like Mallet. Screw'em. I'm disgruntled. I hope Henne does great and makes me eat my words, but I just don't see it at this point.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: August 05, 2011 06:11AM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: August 05, 2011 06:39AM

Why should we want Henne if the FO and ownership doesn't (they are just too incompetent to replace him, despite announced attempts)

Posted by: Jim B ()
Date: August 05, 2011 07:01AM

I'm certainly not convinced they want to replace Henne. They do want to make him compete at a high level.

Some folks do have an inflated view of Kyle Orton. I'm not convinced that our leadership shares that view. If they did, they would have acted.

Like I've said before, this is Henne's last year to take his game to the next level or move on. I'd like to see if he can make progress in this new offense.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: August 05, 2011 07:42AM

I agree. at this point we just need to suck it up with henne, we need to know this year once and for all whether to cut bait with him and bring in a franchise guy next season. if he is terrible after 8 games then play matt moore and devlin. bringing in someone else at this point would be useless (the only one worth getting is orton and that ship has sailed)

Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: August 05, 2011 09:07AM

Lets see what Henne can do without the play-calling of Dan Henning this year, but I agree with berkeley that this is the year we will know if Henne is truly an NFL starter or not.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: August 06, 2011 10:28AM

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: August 06, 2011 10:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.