HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jets sign Plaxico
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jets sign Plaxico
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 31, 2011 04:28AM

Plaxico pretty much stated it on twitter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jets sign Plaxico
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: July 31, 2011 06:00AM

We need to go get braylon. Better than Burress. Braylon and Brandon along with the others would be a potent offense, if someone can hit them in the open field.

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: July 31, 2011 06:54AM

First, we don't need Edwards. Barring injury, we are set at receiver. Next, I don't give a crap about Burress signing with the Jets. At 34 years old, he is past his prime and is a player on the decline.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: July 31, 2011 07:56AM

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: July 31, 2011 08:19AM

Other than Bess & marshall our receivers are mediocre. Hopefully Clyde gives us a Mike Wallace like deep threat. Moore?? Wallace??

Dabol needs to move Hartline for Evan moore, this is guy could be a sleeper TE/WR. Not sure Cleveland would give him up.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: July 31, 2011 08:24AM

What bothers me more than anytrhing is how ESPN takes a non story like old past his prime former prisoner Buress signing with the Jets as an assumption of just how much closer the Jets are to going to the Super Bowl. I hate ESPN, and the way they try to kiss the ass of the Jets team, and their fans. Their coach is a fat retard who wouldn't know what football knowledge was if it hit him in the forehead. The Jets are not better than the Dolphins sure they made the playoffs so the had a better season. We were 7-9 they 11-5. We found ways to lose close ball games, and they won most of theirs that's the difference. Braylon Edwards is a much better player then plexi glass, but they let him go to sign a retread, and now their better. B. S. I hate ESPN, and I really and truly can't stand the Jets or the cheating ass Gatriots My only wish is that somehow either Henne becomes the franchise QB he was supposed to be when he was drafted or we trade for Orton. Because no matter how good are roster is , and it is damn good we are still mediocre with a sub par QB leading this team.

Date: July 31, 2011 08:30AM

Jlyell you are a Hartline hater, and I am frankly tired of it. You would trade him for tree trimmings if you were the G. M. So here's a legit question why is it because you're really not a dolphins fan or maybe because you just are a plain hater. Hartline is a damn good reciever trading him for Evan Moore tells me all I need to know about your football knowledge. Hartline is going to start along with Marshall, and our recievers are nor mediocre. You as a fan however yes you aren't even that.

Date: July 31, 2011 08:31AM

Date: July 31, 2011 08:34AM

Date: July 31, 2011 08:44AM

Hartline runs a legit 4.4 and can jump like no other reciever why the hatred? Last year after he got hurt our passing game suffered immensely, and some want to either trade or cut him. Perhaps we should cut him and sign Buress surely he's better since the stupid Jets signed him right.

Date: July 31, 2011 08:47AM

Hartline isnt getting cut, he is already shining 2 days into camp.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: July 31, 2011 11:44AM

Date: July 31, 2011 12:20PM

Hartline is a lock, Henne has some of his best chemistry with Hartline, and hartline seems to make plays that others dont make... I dont think Gates is going to be advance enough, he is coming from div 2, it will most likely take him a bit longer... moore, Wallace, or Pruit, are the ones on the bubble for sure...2 of those guys probable will not make the team..

Date: July 31, 2011 03:11PM

Date: July 31, 2011 03:25PM

ghotirule Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sweet! This will make the Jest suck even more.

LOL! Yep, They needed him like a whole in the leg. We should start calling Rex the Garbage man. He likes to pick up other teams Trash.

Posted by: MattyG69 ()
Date: July 31, 2011 03:53PM

And once again we sit back while the STINKING Jets and Pats get better!!!

Date: July 31, 2011 04:15PM

MattyG69 really have they gotten so much better get lost you closet Jests fan.Oh by the way plexi glass needs his geritol lol.

Date: July 31, 2011 04:32PM

MattyG69 Wrote:
> And once again we sit back while the STINKING Jets
> and Pats get better!!!

You have a point with the Pats, But I don't see the Jets as any better then last year. Rex is full of the same B.S. He loves Thugs. They must have nice feet or something.........

Date: July 31, 2011 04:43PM

You are both wrong what have the Patriots done sign a fat unmotivated Haynesworth, and trade for a me 1st what's his real name over the hill retread. How have they beaten us? Do you want either player the Patriots traded for I don't. Belechick no matter what he does will always be branded a genius. He cut their best pass rusher is Haynesworth going to play end on passing downs? Relax people we need a QB, and then we will be in the thick of the playoff race.

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: July 31, 2011 04:50PM

MattyG69 Wrote:
> And once again we sit back while the STINKING Jets
> and Pats get better!!!

Seems to me that we have gotten better with Free Agency too. Bush, Burnett, Trusnik, Fields and Moore. We will probably sign a guard as well. Bush and Burnett have a strong chance to make a significant impact. Trusnik and Fields provide depth. Don't rule out the possibility that Moore is better than most people think. At worst, he gives us depth, but maybe he beats out Henne.

Date: July 31, 2011 05:15PM

Date: July 31, 2011 05:18PM

Posted by: DasFin ()
Date: July 31, 2011 07:32PM

I agree that Hartline deserves some love. I like both Moore and Wallace, but the notion of cutting Hartline to keep either one of them is beyond ridiculous. I'll take Hartline over Plax (today) all day.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 01, 2011 06:24AM

Hopefully burress has quite a few tantrums this year......

How about driving under the influence while having a couple of loaded shutguns right at the bottom of the choffer's seat.

That should break the integrity of the $h!TS team. Dont you think?

Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 01, 2011 11:50AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> Hopefully burress has quite a few tantrums this
> year......
>
> How about driving under the influence while having
> a couple of loaded shutguns right at the bottom
> of the choffer's seat.
>
> That should break the integrity of the $h!TS team.
> Dont you think?

What integrity? They don't have any to begin with!
grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.