HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          football fix
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
football fix
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: July 09, 2011 04:13AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: football fix
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: July 09, 2011 05:46AM

Good one Berk,for my fix, I just watched the game tape on our Jets game last December. It was an impressive defensive game for us. That game got me pumped up about our team, our defense was sick in that game. The only blunders was Carrol, blown coverage on Holmes, but he drops the ball in the endzone. Other then that we were pretty freaking dominant on D. Carrol got his first Int. Sean Smith jumped and broke up at least 4 balls. 2 could have been caught and returned for six. Langford, Misi, and Wake played well. After watching the game I was going to post about how dominant our Dline was even without Odrick. We dominated the Jets Oline in that game on 95 percent of the snaps. SOlia and Mcdaniels had big games as well. But to tell you the truth our secondary was just as dominant in that game as the Dline.
Our offense played well in the 1st qt, and then fizzled out. But with how well the defense played it was enough to secure the win. Sanchez looked horrible in the game, worse then Henne looked in any game all season for us... Truly, I dont understand how Sanchez with his erratic play lead his team to the AFC championship back to back years, I am baffled... Henne was a much better Qb then Sanchez, that day.Basicly on tape Henne played one good QT, maybe QT and a half, Sanchez didnt play one good QT that day, not even one good drive to be honest with you.

Re: football fix
Date: July 10, 2011 08:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.