HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Bulger the best option?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Bulger the best option?
Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: May 28, 2011 02:47AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bulger the best option?
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: May 28, 2011 07:30AM

ITs a good option because he is not a threat of an upgrade over Henne at this point. He is a good backup, better than Twigpen.

Here is the thing, if we invest alot in a QB through Free Agency, then that most likely means we wont invest in a QB in the next draft, which is a bad idea.

There is 3 franchise QBs coming out next draft. Play Henne all year this year and have him prove his worth good or bad. If bad, draft a QB next year. If he succeeds under the new system, then we have our guy.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: May 28, 2011 08:23AM

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: May 28, 2011 08:27AM

I believe Henne would have one hell of a time trying to beat out Bulger.

The Rams line was terrible in his last few years there. First Warner got beat so bad he could hardly stand up. He went on to take AZ to the SB and was voted to the Pro Bowl so we know it wasn't his fault that he sucked in STL.

Same thing happened to Bulger. Inside sources in Bal say that when Bulger was getting reps the ball never touched the ground. He has gotten a year to get healthy and get his confidence back.

Word is that AZ is very interested in him and they could pretty much offer him the starting spot right off.

He would have to compete in Miami and take a chance that the staff isn't showing favoritism towards their boy.

Denver would have to be complete morons to trade Orton and word is that they won't so Bulger is the best option for Miami.

I think he has a good chance to be the second Miami QB in 4 years to win CBPOY. I hope they are aggressive in their pursuit of him.

I would feel very comfortable going into the season with Bulger Henne and Thigpen....and I doubt we will be picking high in 2012.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: May 28, 2011 10:56AM

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: May 29, 2011 06:54AM

Date: May 29, 2011 07:19AM

No draft picks is HUGE. We will need them next year to aquire someone decent this time around.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.