HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins named for tampering...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Dolphins named for tampering...
Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: May 15, 2011 11:59AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: May 15, 2011 12:46PM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 15, 2011 01:00PM

guys, he's not a troll, if a troll means someone who's not a dolphins fan who is posting to just rile fans up. he just seems like someone who's very down on the team right now. if you think nothing matters except drafting a QB this year, I guess I could see his point.

that article was moronic, Jake Long 10th? what a joke. Other than
ryan, there is no player on that list a team wouldn't jump at to trade 1 for 1 for Jake Long, and no player on that list we'd trade for him, Just moronic

Date: May 15, 2011 01:33PM

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 15, 2011 01:35PM

I agree with Berk, I dont think he is a troll either. Just someone let down by the draft. and the team.

I agree Jake Long tenth was moronic, especially with Ryan Clady, several spots ahead of him. CLady ? Jake Long is the AFC Probowler, but Clady, deserves to jump spots, and Long fall 9. I have a feeling the guy who wrote this was A jets fans, he moved Mangold to the 3rd of 4th pick. Ahead of Ferguson, and somehow Ferguson didnt move back his year but Long was a bad, when Long is better then Ferguson.... I smell the stench of a dillusional Jets fan all over this wanna be redraft...

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: May 15, 2011 01:45PM

7-9 is history. Free agency isn't even here and we have improved. Tomorrow is a new day and we will land a big FA or two.

We may have sucked last year but to say that at this point is defeatist.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: May 15, 2011 02:16PM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 15, 2011 05:07PM

Okay, everybody who is dissatisfied with how we drafted is a troll.

Of course, when the sh_tty a_s product goes on the field in 2011-2012 season, those who are on a high now will come crashing down and start criticizing the management of the team just as they did last year.

They will blame everything on Henne and next on the same management they are praising now for this brilliant draft.

In my opinion, it is more loyal to criticize the team during the off-season than run it down during the season when the team is playing.

Again, Senator Jack Kennedy: I'm not running down the country. I'm running down its leadership.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 15, 2011 06:20PM

any fan can criticize the team whenever he wants. there's no law against it and it doesn't make you less of a fan, if the team deserves it. there' a difference between that and what guys like dolfan1 does, which is just constantly praise the team's biggest rival at the same time trash the team in comparison

Date: May 15, 2011 07:43PM

ghotirule Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Dolphins Suck and you know it
>
> And you act incensed that we bring out the troll
> card. I can't think of a more troll of a
> statement then to come on to our team's message
> board and say our team sucks.
>
> Yes, you're a troll. Yes its obvious. I expect
> you to be gone after you've lost all good will
> that a new poster is given on this board, and then
> show up not too long later with a different screen
> name.
>
> Troll.

you might like to wish I'm incensed , but its far from the Truth. I'm bummed. I'm bummed because my favorite team sucks. This year I'm More bummed then usual because the team I hate the most , the Jets seem to be getting better. the one thing thats kept me sane is that the Jets usually blow more then us.

Considering the draft predictions you have made, it makes sense you have predicted me to be gone.Why? What have I done to piss you off so much? Becuase I can explain myself when I make a point? Does that intimadate you? TreasureCoast is who I am. Its where i live , and its the only IP they have on record here. You know its true so stop trying to discredit me because your not intelligent enough to debate with me.

I'll tell you what, Say what you want about Chyrene........That man Put up his dukes and met me nose to nose when he didn't agree with me. I have nothing but respect for the man .

You guys are bullies and chumps. I'm not going anywhere. You don't like what I say, tell me why. THATS called discussion. Sorry if that concept frustrates you. Maybe if you had a point it would be easier?

eye rolling smiley

Date: May 15, 2011 07:48PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> guys, he's not a troll, if a troll means someone
> who's not a dolphins fan who is posting to just
> rile fans up. he just seems like someone who's
> very down on the team right now. if you think
> nothing matters except drafting a QB this year, I
> guess I could see his point.
>
> that article was moronic, Jake Long 10th? what a
> joke. Other than
> ryan, there is no player on that list a team
> wouldn't jump at to trade 1 for 1 for Jake Long,
> and no player on that list we'd trade for him,
> Just moronic

Guess I kinda agree. I even own a #77 team Jersey. But we have made some really bad drafts. We can't afford it if we want to stay in the hunt against the Jets. Its so good damn frustrating because like it or not , they are getting better. They took a chance on a young QB and they are building around him. THATS the way its done.

You don't get everyone else and then try to make a QB fit. Its ass backwards. Its pathetic and we are doomed if we don't fix it by next year.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 15, 2011 09:47PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> any fan can criticize the team whenever he wants.
> there's no law against it and it doesn't make you
> less of a fan, if the team deserves it. there' a
> difference between that and what guys like dolfan1
> does, which is just constantly praise the team's
> biggest rival at the same time trash the team in
> comparison

AMEN! Well said!

Date: May 16, 2011 05:11AM

The time to trash the team is now? Makes no sense to crticize until the results are in....like u are psychic or something.

And I don't think our drafts have been bad at all. They were terrible before this regime took over but we have one of the youngest teams in the league and our roster is filled with draft picks that have been selected since 2008. They fill out a pretty good defense and most are starters.

Look at the league avg for starters from a draft. We are doing good. We missed on a couple qbs so that magnifies perception that we are drafting bad but it is simply not the case.

Like it is so easy to draft the right qb. Ryan is a good qb but was he worth the number one pick? That's debateable since Flacco is better and was taken later in the round.

Its easy to play Monday morning qb. Hindsight is 20/20.

And yes if we don't sign a qb to unseat Henne and we are "sucking" at mid season the of course we will be calling people out but that's what intelligent informed people do....they wait until the data is there before they evaluate it.

.....................................................................................

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 16, 2011 05:37AM

Treasure, I don't agree with getting the qb first is necessarily the right move. You have to take what comes build, a foundation, strength and depth. Many of the smartest minds in football believe you build your team from the trenches. If you can't protect your qb, there isn't much sense in wasting a pick for a guy to become a human punching bag, making him gun shy and forever shaking his confidence. While I don't think you are a troll, I defintely don't agree with your assessment of us building a team ass backwards

Date: May 16, 2011 05:42AM

Date: May 16, 2011 06:15AM

Your obviously just another hot head looking for someone to bash. Nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever. Grow up Chicken Little!

Date: May 16, 2011 06:18AM

I'm curious treasure, how did the jets get so much better?

Date: May 16, 2011 06:25AM

eesti Wrote:
> Your obviously just another hot head looking for
> someone to bash. Nothing you say makes any sense
> whatsoever. Grow up Chicken Little!

Right back atcha. No sense at all. The difference is , at least I explain WHY.......

Date: May 16, 2011 06:38AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> I'm curious treasure, how did the jets get so much
> better?

For starters , They went 11-5 and all the way to the AFC Championship. TWICE in a Row they knocked on the door of the Big Game. I don't know about you, But I couldn't stand 2 weeks of superbowl hype with Rex Ryan. I might have to leave the country for those weeks.

They have a Young QB , some personality and a direction. You need to get your base personnel and build around them . Not the other way around.

The Dolphins think of the QB as a fricken utility player. A caretaker. yeah he makes decisions, but not the centerpiece like winning teams do. Its frustrating and I just kind of had it this year.

Thats all. I Hope to hell Everyone here makes me Eat crow. I'll bend over and take it with a smile on my face. because that means we are winning . But its not going to happen . Not until they change the mentality surrounding the QB posistion. if they give up next years second rounder for another Teams back up , When they could have had a possible Young Buck It's going to be infuriating. Talking it out here helps me. Sorry if that offends you. You would think of all places THIS would be the place I could. Not all of you, Some great people here, but there are a select few here that Suck as well.

Date: May 16, 2011 06:44AM

Alright, i'll give you the benefit of a doubt that you're not a troll, it was your 6 or 7 post's that you started and all basically said the same thing (one of witch you started Saturday then deleted) that made me think otherwise, you seem to want to believe that we suck and point it out at every chance, not my style but hey, too each his own I guess. smileys with beer

Date: May 16, 2011 08:25AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> Alright, i'll give you the benefit of a doubt that
> you're not a troll, it was your 6 or 7 post's that
> you started and all basically said the same thing
> (one of witch you started Saturday then deleted)
> that made me think otherwise, you seem to want to
> believe that we suck and point it out at every
> chance, not my style but hey, too each his own I
> guess. smileys with beer

That Post "disapeared". Maybe the Mod that nuked it can chime in and tell us why.........

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: May 16, 2011 09:19AM

Date: May 16, 2011 10:00AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> eesti Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Your obviously just another hot head looking
> for
> > someone to bash. Nothing you say makes any
> sense
> > whatsoever. Grow up Chicken Little!
>
>
> Right back atcha. No sense at all. The difference
> is , at least I explain WHY.......

Oh yeah? You are! Typical...lol

Date: May 16, 2011 10:59AM

eesti Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> Oh yeah? You are! Typical...lol

Typical what? Thats my whole point with you. Call me whatever you wish. But explain why. I did. You said something in their about intelligent people and posts. I havn't seen any from you yet. AND I EXPLAINED WHY.

Call me a douchebag , a troll, a Mother fer, I really couldn't care because unless you can explain it , its just words on a screen.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.