HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          the jury is still out??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
the jury is still out??
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: May 03, 2011 03:11AM

Hello all, well i have been called a few names here in the the forum do to my outburst and as some have said stupid football ideas. but somehow not to far off of what happens. 42 yrs as a fan i have seen alot of dolphin screwups but seriously this management is absolutely stupid. I said along time ago, that sparano wont leave, they wont get a flashy OC, they wont get a qb, and they wont get rid of ronnie. well the jury is out on that one, heck Ireland already said not to rule that out. So i guess not to bad at being stupid. That being said, the latest thing about not having time to get playbooks out and wanting to get mallett but not being able too??? seriously? these take the cake.. Takes about 2 minutes to pass out the books hell leave them on a table with a sign saying "take one". Now i dont care they didnt get Mallett but dont bullshit ok? to say you didnt get a chance to trade back into 3rd to get him but picked a rb instead of him, But ... you wanted him is being an asshole. This regime is nothing short of lying, gutless, bastards. Just come out and say it guys! hey i will say it for you ok? "its better to P_ _ sy out and act stupid, than it is to be wrong" there doesnt the air feel better morons?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the jury is still out??
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 03, 2011 06:17AM

where did you read they were unable to pass out the playbooks?

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: May 03, 2011 06:57AM

they werent unable to pass out the playbooks, Sparano said they didnt have time! its all over this webpage, profootballtalk.com. i cant believe that they came out and said this. just stupid

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: May 03, 2011 01:24PM

I heard the copier kept jamming up and the lines were too long at Kinkos. drinking smiley

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: May 03, 2011 01:38PM

Date: May 03, 2011 04:22PM

Dummies. This is who Mr ross trusts his Billion $$$ empire to. eye rolling smiley

Its like watching Moe larry and Curley try to bake a cake.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: May 03, 2011 06:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.