HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Osama Bin Laden killed!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Osama Bin Laden killed!!
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 02, 2011 03:46PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 04:03PM

God Chryn I love you!cool smiley

Date: May 02, 2011 04:09PM

Nuke the mofo's and you wont have to worry about it.

Yeah innocent people will die, and it will suck, but if you nuke a couple of cities with small nukes, then I bet alot of these little towl heads will think twice before they do anything.

Im a firm believer of putting warheads on fore heads from a safe distance!

Chryn is 100 percent right, Im tired of all these wussies out there crying.

There is no fair in love and war, its on like donky kong, and its go time, thats right ladies nutt up or shut up.

Put his head on a stake, hell lets televise cutting it off on tv then say this was the richest most powerfull leader of all you scumbags, and this was his resolve, you want some of this? "THEN cut it off while he screams" Then say come get some, you better pray to god of little punks that we don't find your woman and children MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That should keep them at bay! Fear brings respect. Nobody mess's with the Russians do they? Well except us.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 03, 2011 05:07AM

They should nuke you!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 03, 2011 05:39AM

WH just announced that photos will be released. Which of course will lead to more conspiracy theories that they are not authentic.

Date: May 03, 2011 05:41AM

Good I want to see some photo's again yeah you take it with a grain of salt, however it's somthing.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: May 03, 2011 06:01AM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 03, 2011 06:15AM

I've gotta say---ChrenB, are you really saying Bin Ladin is different than Hitler because Hitler obeyed the laws of war unlike bin Ladin who killed innocent civilians? hello? are you really trying to say this??

Date: May 03, 2011 06:16AM

by the way Panterize, I agree with you 100%

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: May 03, 2011 06:50AM

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: May 03, 2011 07:36AM

Panterize ...

good call we did catch some heat from the way we handled Sadaams son's remains. This was much better I just hope the CIC saved OBLs death certificate because the aholes are going to want to see it.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: May 03, 2011 07:52AM

Long form death certificate at that.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 03, 2011 11:05AM

I understand your sentiments CHyren, I truly do. I agree with your assessment of the islamic fundamenal world, and the "state of nature" or the islamic fundamentalist attack on modernization of the world. I understand, the ideas of and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the philosphies behind the King James Bible, and the mentality.
First off, this is a situation of death, not war, and in death, just becasue your enemies have no class, honor or morals, doesnt mean you let your enemy strip you of your honor, your class, nor you morals.
DOnt let others dictate your morality, conviction or honor, or it shall forever be in doubt and jeopardy if you do. If you are a man of honor, then you handle yourself accordingly, no matter what.
As Americans we have honor, and just because our enemies shows no class in its warfare tactics, or death, doesnt mean we should follow suit.

Date: May 03, 2011 11:11AM

Date: May 03, 2011 11:18AM

Normally I would agree with the honor, but if some douchbag kills my son or daughters just because, they can kiss it, Im going to slay them all.

I don't really care about islamic religion, nor people who choose to worship it.

Only real differance between Christianity and Islam is the view's on Jesus.

You ever been over to the middle east??

Even in Dubai its finest city it's still a poopie hole just a sand box full of cat poopies.

I don't care about them or their countries I care first and foremost about my own people and my own country.

I don't care for mauders who come to the U.S. and set up there little habbi dabbi shop.

I have a back-bone I have Honor,I have the balls to say @#$%& you to people I don't like nor care to know do you?

I'll still show people cordial decency, but pfft kick rocks dirt bag's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2011 11:20AM by Mia1.

Date: May 03, 2011 11:23AM

man, Cheyren, how old do you think I am? I'm not old enough to remember the world's reaction to what Hitler was up to at the time! Even my parents aren't that old....

as to the rest of your point, I could give a crap what Thomas Hobbes says about this or anything else. Hitler was much worse than Bin Ladin and would certainly deserve no better treatment. We put the rest of the Nazi regieme on trial and if you take the adminstration at its word, if Bin Ladin had waved a white flag we would have captured him and put him on trial too (millitary commission, whatever). He would not have been drawn and quartered and dipped in pig's blood so he could not get into heaven. Why? Because we are better than that as a country. If you think we should be taking guidance on how to behave from the Taliban and Al Qeada, fine, but thankfully those in charge do not, and I think the majority of Americans probably wouldn't either.

And if you think those nutjobs who happily blow themselves and others up would be deterred for one second from doing what they do because of fears of what we would do to their body when they are dead, well, then you're just being naive.

oh, by the way, the Supreme Court disagrees with your/Thomas Hobbes' premise that because these guys do not obey the laws of war we can do whatever we want with them. See Boumidiene, Hamdan, etc.

Date: May 03, 2011 11:25AM

Lol main stream always dissagree's with reality. LOL if they did agree our world would be awsome, albiet a bit kaotic, but would be sweet.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: May 03, 2011 11:30AM

Date: May 03, 2011 11:33AM

Date: May 03, 2011 11:37AM

Cheyren, if one of the mullas who tells them to blow themselves up also tells tham they will get into heaven regardless what is done to their body, it won't make a difference what is done to the body. they can twist the words of the religion to mean anything they want (how else can suicide bombing be justified as something that will be rewarded in heaven)?

Date: May 03, 2011 11:47AM

Date: May 03, 2011 11:52AM

ok go for it

Date: May 03, 2011 02:19PM

You guys remind me of a professor I had in International Law in Law School.

I cannot remember what the issue was but I wrote a paper just like this based on Hobbesian philosophy. I argued him down in class and convinced the rest of the class to go with me. When it came to my grade he wrote something that I remember was like "I could punish you for your (basically dastardly) philosophy but I choose to reward you for your ingenuity." A-hole still just gave me a "B" when I should have gotten an "A."

Here's the thing, obviously Hitler killed more people and was more wicked in his heart than Osama. But the fact is that we were in a state of war with Hitler and we are in a state of nature with Osama.

Osama, unlike Hitler, is just like a cancer cell. Hitler may be more deadly than a cancer cell but you do get the benefits of civilization when you stay inside civilization even if you violate civilization's most honored rules.

But if you set yourself outside of civilization, you are in a state of nature with civilization and man, it's open season on you and there are no limits.

You have as much right to respectful treatment as a cancer cell. Even with Aliens from out-of-space we could determine their peaceful intentions. But this a-hole, Osama, and his body would have been used by me as an example of what happens when you choose to make war with civilization itself as opposed to making war with one particular part of it and staying within (at least in word if not deed) the bounds of civilization.

We had the Nuremberg trials of Hitler's generals because they made an initial commitment to stay within the bounds of civilization. When they were executed, we accorded their bodies respect and buried them in accordance with their religion. That's what staying inside civilization gets you.

These a-holes don't and they deserve what I would get them.

Date: May 03, 2011 02:34PM

Date: May 03, 2011 03:48PM

Panteraize, all you do by burying these guys with honor is to prove to them that they are right that we are not only evil but weak and that there is no downside to f-ing with us.

If you can fit the people who would be committing these acts of retaliation into one of the categories I have outlined above, please tell us in which categories they would fall? For example, would it drive moderate Moslems mad to become terrorists?

Would it encourage terrorists who were already terrorists to become terrorists (illogical) because they would have quit being terrorists because we gave the body all respect under Islam.

If you are right about that we should expect to see damn near an end to terrorism right?

Because that's what we actually did?

Right?

So since we did bury Osama with all due Islamic respect, it should cause all the terrorists to stop being terrorists.

So which is it? Are we going to drive the moderates to be terrorists or are we somehow going to make the terrorists commit acts of terrorism that they would not have otherwise committed?

Date: May 03, 2011 04:20PM

I agree. Do you think these M F**kers are sitting around going......hey they buried him with honor, maybe the great satan isn't so bad after all. B.S! They laugh at the weakness. It impowers them. It won't stop them from cutting off another Americans head with a steak knife, remember that?

Date: May 03, 2011 05:16PM

Date: May 03, 2011 06:10PM

Panteraize, your whole post is full of "fear" and submission.

Remember when the Arabs were at the height of their power in the 1100's and 1200's. Remember they were big and bad then. They wouldn't even let Christians worship in the Holy Land? Boy I'm glad you weren't around then to give advice because you would have advised the world to do just what you are advising now. Bend down. Don't make a sound. Don't make them mad.

But what did the Arab world do with Richard the Lion-hearted went down their in the Eleventh century and cleaned them out?

I'll tell you what they did, they became peaceful, sold carpets and lamps, said "Sahib" to every Westerner bowed their heads and bent their backs whenever Westerners walked by.

It was not until the 1970's when the oil prices began to rise that they became something of importance. They saw how much the West needed oil and began to walk a little taller.

They got more confident, then a little froggy and now to the point that they are now, frightening people like you.

Do you think all this terrorism stuff has been going on for centuries.

No! It's only recently.

They became radicalized in the 1970's and afterwards.

My friend, it is the weak-kneed attitude that you have exemplified that feeds the very image they want to cultivate.

That image is "Don't make us mad or we'll cut your head off!"

Your post is simply full of fear of that.

I think if they do respond as you think, then we respond with greater FEROCITY, my bet is that they will go back to being humble again.

And if they come out of the woodwork, all the easier to mow them down.

Date: May 03, 2011 06:15PM

Chyren, you keep talking about Hobbes and the middle ages but you conveniently ignore the reality of today. Go Burn a Koran on youtube and watch the beheadings of UN workers. You'll sure have showed them.

Date: May 03, 2011 06:35PM

No, I'm really coming out of the America of the 1950's, you young people have bent too far over backwards the other way. We should not have acted as bullies in Vietnam but you have gone too far on the other way. The pendulum has swung too far in the opposite direction.

It is just that kind of behavior that we should correct with our own violence and this country knew how to do it once upon a time. The weakness and fear of your generation is what is feeding this Arab arrogance and leading to them they can bomb and terrorize and what are you guys doing in response..... BECOMING TERRORIZED.

Believe you me, even the ones you fear the most will diminish in number when they see their numbers being killed IF we just LET LOOSE, like we used to do in the old days.

But you youngsters have no stomach for it.

The problem is with people who want to demand civilian trials for them (just like they are Al Capone instead of what they are, cancer cells).

They even are going to give a civilian trial to Khalid Sheik Mohammed who masterminded the attacks on 9-11 and was a guy who was overseas when he plotted the death of Americans here in America.

Imagine that! The guy never stepped foot on America soil and plotted the 9-11 tragedy and instead of being treated in military courts, he gets a civilian trial

Yet the poor snook (Major Hasan) who was American born and bred and went to high school in America and joined the American Army and went nutso when he was the butt of too many Arab jokes and killed other American soldiers did not get a civilian trial but has to stand trial in a military court.

Now, I know that since the crime took place on a military base, that is proper but setting that aside, doesn't it seem perverse to you that an American citizen does not get a trial in an American Court but some A-hole that is an Arab foreigner gets it because, I'm afraid, people like you have so puffed up the ego of these folks and you want to so please them so they will not strike, that our administration gives these Arab terrorists rights they deny our own citizens.

Get some Guts!

Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.